23-The Blood of Another

-Levi's POV-

We stayed there in the night and just embraced each other. I've never been so relieved.
I've never been so happy.

I love him, I love him so much.

You don't know how much you can truly love someone until you have someone to love. I love him more than myself.

"Levi, I love you too."

I took in his scent and smiled at the thought. Then I realized something. My smile turned into a frown. I pushed Eren away from my face just enough to be able to look at him.
"Eren."
He smiled at me, "Yes, love?"
I blushed.
Dammit not again.
I shook my head and returned to my serious expression.
"You said that that girl, Mikasa, stabbed you." His smile faded. "Yes," he said coldly.
I clenched my fists and I felt my happiness being swiftly replaced with anger. "What does she look like and where is she?" He tilted his head.

Then his eyes widened, "Levi! I know it's bad but you can't go after her! She's my sister!"
"Well, your sister's a bitch and I'm about ready to tear her apart."
He rolled his eyes, "Down, boy, down." I glared at him and he laughed.
"Hey I'm just teasing. Don't be such a s--" He suddenly stopped and groaned. He grabbed his side and scrunched down.
"Ahhh!"

"EREN?!" I held him and gentle moved his hand away from the wound. The wound had opened up again and he was bleeding.
A lot.
"Ahhhh...she said....errr...she said she cut me...argh....in a place that shouldn't...Ahh...bleed out much." I put pressure on the wound and helped him into the passenger seat of the car.
"Well, she didn't." I started the car and started to frantically drive to the nearest emergency room.
"Eren, you'll be okay. I promise. Just keep putting pressure on the wound." I said this as calmly as I could. I had one hand on the wheel and one hand at Eren's side-trying to help stop the bleeding. On the inside I was in complete panic.

"O-okay.....love." I glanced at him and saw him smiling at me. Even when he's bleeding out and losing color in his face, he still has enough in him to make sure he gets a blush out of me.
Of course it worked.

"W-we're almost there. H-hang in there."

Finally we got to the hospital. Eren's face was paling from the blood lose and he started to go in and out of consciousness. I parked faster than I have ever parked in my entire life and rushed to the passenger seat to get Eren out of the car.
When I opened the door I saw that Eren had passed out again.
"Eren, it's going to be okay." I told him as I pulled him out of the car. I carried him into the hospital bridal style.
You're heavier than I thought.
I bursted through the doors.

"SOMEONE HELP! MY BOYFRIEND'S BLEEDING OUT! I NEED A DOCTOR!"

Immediately nurses rushed to my aid and helped me place Eren on a gurney. They took him to him to a room and started tending to his wound.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to wait outside,"one of the nurses said to me. My eyes were still fixated on Eren.

I had to make sure he was okay.

"But I want to stay with him." I saw Eren's eyes open slightly.
"Eren!" I started to walk to him but the nurse held me back. I watched as the other nurses started to clean his wound. He winced.
"They're hurting him!" I tried to go to Eren again but the nurse held my arm firm.
"I know sir. They have to clean the wound so it doesn't get infected. It will hurt a little but he will be fine. You can see him when we get him stabilized. He's in good hands." I took one more look at Eren and then decided to to listen to him. He lead me to the waiting room and I waited.

After awhile one of the doctor's that I saw with Eren walked up to me.
"Hello, I'm Dr. Smith." He extended his arm and I shook it.
"Levi. Levi, Ackerman. How's Eren?! Is he okay?!?" I asked frantically.
"Fortunately, we got the bleeding to stop." I breathed a sigh of relief.
"But he's lost a significant amount of blood. We are going to need to do a blood transfusion." Immediately I extended my wrist towards him, "Take my blood! Take as much as you want!"
His lips pressed together. He looked unsure.
"I'm afraid, unless you have o-negative blood type there's nothing you can do, unless you have type AB positive." I put my arms down.

I can't do anything.

"No...I don't have that blood type. Don't you have any here at the hospital?!?"
He shook his head. "I'm afraid we don't. Eren's blood type is very rare and we ran out of all of our o-negative blood in our blood bank. Do you know anyone who would be willing to donate blood who has his blood type?"
I thought about it, "Give me a second. I'll be right back."
I went to my car and grabbed Eren's phone. It had a password.

Shit.

I tried a random 6 digit code but it didn't work.
Think. Think. Think.
I tried all ones.
It unlocked.

Eren, you lazy bastard.

I scrolled through his contacts and found Mikasa. I looked at it for a moment.

I don't want you anywhere near him...but this might be the only option...

Right before I clicked the call button I remembered something. I put the phone down and grabbed my phone. I found the person I was looking for and pressed call.
"Hey.

I need your help."

A/N

Yo
Some more drama cause I need need more chapters.
It's gonna be rough.
Sigh.
Thanks for reading.
Peace out.