5-The Blanket

-Eren's POV-

I followed Levi up the stairs with my hands tied behind my back. This entire situation is shit.
First I get kidnaped.
Then he beasts me up.
Then he tortures the shit out of me.
How did I get here again?
Oh yeah, like the stupid idiot that I am I got drunk.
This guy must be insane. One minute he's fine and the next he's freakin Jigsaw. Make up your mind.

I kept my head down as he leads me to his bathroom in his room. It was very small, just big enough for a small sink, a toilet, and a shower. I watched as he checked the bathroom to make sure there were no sharp things and pointed to the soaps that I could use. He carefully untied me. Sure I could have done something. Maybe tried to take him down and call the police. The only problem was that I knew (despite his small size) he could snap me like a twig if he wanted to-if he needed to.

"Here." He threw a towel to me and I caught it. "Use this to dry yourself off. I'll have some clothes ready for you when you come out. I will be waiting right outside this door so don't think you can sneak out." I nodded my head and closed the door behind me.
"And make sure you clean yourself well! I don't want to be able to small your smelly ass all the way from up here!" He called out to me from the other side of the door. I chuckled.
Sometimes I forget that he kidnaped and tortured me. It's easy too. He talks to me and feeds me. Heck, he even teases me as if I were his friend or something. But then I look down at my hands and down my arms and remind myself he's just another sick, twisted guy, who's probably going to kill me.
Addiction or not, he's disgusting.
So why do I always get a weird feeling whenever I'm around him? He gives off this strange presence that I can't really place. Although I am scared of him I'm also not scared at the same time. Maybe his craziness is rubbing off on me. I wonder what he even looks like. What do psychopaths look like? I shook the thoughts from my mind and started washing myself.
His bathroom was very clean.
Sure there were a few cracks on the mirror, but other then that it was spotless. Guess he wasn't lying when he said he didn't like a mess.

It felt good as the warm water touched my skin. I washed my hair twice because I thought it might be a while until he would let me take another shower.
If I'm even alive to take another one...
I got out of the shower and dried my hair off with the towel. I looked around the bathroom for some clothes but I couldn't find any.
I guess he has them outside with him.
I tied the towel around my waist and opened the door.
I saw Levi folding a shirt and some pants neatly on the bed with his back facing me. I could see from the back of his head that he had dark black hair. He must of sensed my presence because he spoke and turned around to face me, "So you're finally out of the sho-" Levi had finally turned to face me when he stopped talking. I looked at him confused and tilted my head, "Are you alright?" He kept staring at me silently.
This is weird...

-Levi's POV-

Damn.

-Eren's POV-

After a moment he finally spoke, "Ah...umm.. here are your clothes. I'll wait outside for you." He shoved the clothes in my arms and quickly left the room, closing the door behind him. That was...strange....

After putting on my clothes I opened the door and saw Levi there. Whatever was wrong with him before he must have fixed because he looked normal now. He motioned for me to come over to him so I did. He put his arm on my shoulder and led me to the basement again.
I hate this basement so much.
It's always so cold and lonely. I wish he wouldn't tie me up so tight so I could at least lay down.
"Umm, Levi."
"Yes, brat." He said as he unlocked the basement door.
I took a deep breath. I really can never know how he will react.
"Can I...have a blanket or something?" He continued opening the door, "Hmm?"
I turned to face him. "It's just really cold down there at night...you don't have to give me one or anything...I just wanted to ask." I blushed and looked down at my feet trying to avoid contact. I was so scared he was going to hurt me again.
He looked at me for a moment thinking and then spoke, "Maybe."
Not the response I was expecting.
"Maybe what?"
He sighed like I asked the dumbest question in the world, "Maybe, if you're not as annoying as you usually are I'll get you a blanket."
"Oh..."
He led me down the stairs and told me to kneel down so he could tie me up again. It could be worse I guess. He hasn't put the gag and blindfold on me since...since that night...
"Uh Levi," I said as he stared at me probably blankly, "Can I see what you look like?"

What the hell was I thinking?

I have absolutely no idea.

He stood there for a moment and grabbed my face. Not as hard as he usually does, but hard enough for me not to be able to look away from him. I looked into the fabric hiding his eyes from view and I tried to see through them.
Sadly I couldn't.
I don't even know why I want to see him.
Maybe so I could identify him if I ever escape?
Maybe so I would feel less like I'm being kidnapped?
But a part of me doesn't want to be rescued.
A part of me doesn't want to escape.
I did some stupid things...the reason why I stumbled upon this town was because I was running away...

"Listen, brat. You and I are not friends. Just because I let you use my shower and feed you doesn't mean you're free." I looked at him terrified. I thought any minute he might snap.
"There is no way in hell that I'll let you see my face. I gave you my name and that should be enough." He let go of my chin and grabbed me with both hands on my chest. He lifted high enough so my knees weren't touching the ground. I could feel my hands starting to shake. He let go with one hand and made a fist aiming right at my face. I slammed my eyes shut-turning my head away from him-and braced myself for the punch that was coming.
It never came.
I slowly opened my eyes to see Levi looking towards the ground.
If only I could see his face.
I want to know what he's thinking.
He gently puts me back on the ground and leaves. I couldn't stop thinking about how he could have hit me right there. I wondered what made him stop.
I shook it from my head, closed my eyes, and tried to sleep.
In the middle of the night I woke up and felt something on me. I looked down and saw a dark blue blanket wrapped around me. I looked up towards the door of the basement and smiled.

"Thanks, psycho."

A/N

Yo

So I decided to write this in Eren's perspective because why not?
I don't know what else to say.

Go figure...

Anyway...
Thanks for reading.
Peace out.