16-My Favorite Finger

A/N
This title is a bit suggestive...
Dammit.
I think Levi needs to clean all of our minds...

-Eren's POV-

It had been a couple weeks since Levi and I had that talk. So far everything was going pretty well. Every night Levi would either cook dinner or buy us pizza, sometimes we'd watch movies together, and we always slept together.

Wait.

Stop it.

I didn't mean it like that...

We slept on the same bed every night. It's fun cuddling with him since he's so small.
He doesn't like it though.
He says it makes him feel even shorter, so that just means I have to wait for him to fall asleep before I can finally get close to him. Sometimes I see Levi looking at his hands intently-waiting for something to happen.
He usually does this after we make out or something (which we do almost too often) or anytime we are close to each other for long periods of time.

It makes me frown every time he does it. I can see how sad and worried he is. One moment I'll be getting him to smile and he'll be giving me sweet kisses and the next he is acting like a dog afraid of thunder with his tail between his legs. He's afraid of what he'll do to me.
He's afraid of himself.
No matter how many times I tell him I'm not afraid of him he won't believe it.

After being trapped in his basement for a few weeks I quickly realized he meant it when he said he didn't want to do this. He treated me like I was his guest...
Except I was tied up in his basement...
Yeah...
Sometimes I remembered catching myself and him having regular conversations and I grew very fond of his stoic personality.
But I still wanted to leave.
The night I saw him with the gun everything came crashing down. I realized I didn't want him to die.

And here we are now...

Planning a surprise for Levi...

Who I know hates surprises...

Because I'm a genius.

"LEVI!" I yelled excitedly as I saw Levi walk thru the door. I think he's gotten used to me almost knocking him over him every time he comes home.
"Hi, Eren." He hugged me, "You didn't try to cook anything did you?"
I smiled and laughed, "Nope! And you aren't either." He let go of me and gave me his famous 'confused look with one eyebrow raised' expression. "What are you talking about?" I grinned, "Wellllllllll....today we are going on a date!"
His eyes widened in surprise.
"What do you mean...a date?"
"I mean we are getting out of this house for once and eating dinner together at a restaurant."
"Eren, I don't have enough money." He said shamley.
"It doesn't have to be fancy or anything. I just want to spend time with you, instead of just making out." He frowned. "I don't mind just making out...."he mumbled.
"Too bad. Get dressed we're leaving."
He groaned, "Fine. But if we end up having to wash the dishes or some shit because we couldn't pay for our meal, I'm blaming you." I laughed at his remark and grabbed his hands, pulling him closer to me.
"I'm fine with that. As long as we get to eat dinner together, I'll accept any and all consequences." He rolled his eyes at me and I gave him a peck on the lips.
"Now get dressed." He started walking towards his room. "Tch, don't tell me what to do."
I slapped his ass when he walked by, "Too late, shorty." He turned around and gave me a look that could kill, then he got changed in his room.

It'll be fine...

-Levi's POV-

We started walking around a nearby city to look for cheap places to eat. Hand in hand we walked together because I don't give a shit about stupid ass homophobes.
If anyone gave us a dirty look I would give them a nice middle finger.
Fortunately, that didn't happen.

We walked together until I stopped dead in my tracks. I saw a couple of cops in front of us causally talking outside of a store.
My thoughts went wild.

What if he decides to leave me right now and tells the cops.
What if he was lying this entire time about liking me.
I deserve it.
He should.
I hope he does.
But.....

I hope he doesn't.

I waited for Eren to release my hand and yell for help but instead I felt him squeeze my hand tighter. He looked down at me with his beautiful eyes and smiled, "Don't be so worried, Levi." Then he politely waved to the cops and we continued walking.
Finally we found a restaurant that I could afford and we sat down.
"What may I get for you two."
I looked up from my menu at the waitress, "I'll have the cheapest food you have on this menu and..."
I paused for a moment.

Well...it wouldn't be way off base to say this.
I mean I want to say this.
Would he mind?

"And....my....my boyfriend...will have the special."
She smiled and took our orders to the kitchen.
I looked over and saw Eren smiling at me intensely.

"What?"
He gave me a mischievous look, "Oh nothing...it's nothing at all....boyfriend~"
I blushed, "What....isn't that what we are now?"
He giggled and grabbed my hand from the other side of the table, "I guess so. I just like it when you say it." I chuckled at we ate dinner together.
It was nice.

Thankfully, I ended up having enough money for the dinner so we left happily full and holding hands.
As we were walking I saw a guy in an alleyway where we parked. He looked like he was drunk because he was resting on a trash can so he could stand up without falling over.

I waited for my hands to shake.
I waited for me to push Eren on the ground and attack him.
I waited for myself to attack Eren.

My hands stayed locked in Eren's hand absolutely still.
The man gave us a dirty look. "Why don't you take your disgusting asses somewhere else so I don't have to look at you," He said slurring his words.
My hands were still.

I felt empowered.
For once I felt like everyone else.
I felt like a human being.

I stopped and Eren gave me a 'please don't do anything stupid' look. I ignored him and gave the deadbeat a smirk.

"Coming from the smelly old man in an alleyway who needs a garbage can to stand up right."
He looked at me angrily and started yelling out some offensive terms.
I rolled my eyes and grabbed Eren's shirt-pulling him down to my level. I kissed him passionately and he pulled me closer to him.

I made out with him right there in front of the man.

With a beautiful middle finger pointed at him the entire time.

A/N

Yo
So I was going to do something at the end of this chapter to basically ruin it but I decided one perfectly happy chapter wouldn't be so bad.
I mean considering how the other chapters have gone...
Yeah...
Thanks for reading.
Peace out.