20-A Stab in the Side and A Stab To the Back

-Eren's POV-

I jumped up from the couch as I heard the knock on the door.

Levi?!

Quickly I opened the door.
I was not expecting this person to be here.

"Mikasa?!?!"
"EREN!" She embraced me with a tight hug. I hugged her back and led her inside.

"Mikasa...how did you find me?" She was sitting beside me on the couch. I wasn't that surprised she found me. She is the Mikasa after all. My sister can pull off the craziest shit.

"I spent forever looking for you! I even got fired from my job."
"Mikasa! You didn't have to do that. You liked that job!"

She grabbed my hand, "That doesn't matter now though. I finally found you. You're safe now!" I was still confused as to how she found me.

"Yeah...but how did you find me." She stared at me for a moment before answering.
"I had stopped in the right city I guess. I saw you walking...with somebody..."
Silence.
"Did...did he hurt you?"

I stayed silent.
She took the silence as her answer and decided not to press.
"How's your cut? Does it hurt?" I put a hand on my side, "It hurts a little but it's all cleaned up now."
She sighed in relief, "That's good."

"Yeah, I--" I stopped.
"What's wrong?"
I looked at her in the eye, "Mikasa...how did you know I had a cut?"
Her face turned pale, "W-what do mean?"
"I had a shirt covering it. How did you know I was hurt?"
She stayed silent.

Oh my god.

"Mikasa...did you do this?"

I couldn't even hear her breathing.

I thought about when Levi left the house.
The door was unlocked...
My mind flashed back to last night when we got home.
He never locked the door...

I looked at my sister in horror, "Mikasa, answer me."
Nothing.
"MIKASA WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"I HAD TOO!"

My mouth dropped. "What are you talking about..."

She looked at me desperately, "You were missing for weeks! You never told me where you were. I thought that maybe something happened to you. I thought maybe someone took you and was making you lie to me."
I looked down at the floor.

She's right.

"One day I got a call from you. I heard you and...and Levi talking. I heard him say that he's afraid he will hurt you and I heard you...I heard you kiss him."
I felt my face blush.

Dammit, I must have butt dialed her.

"Since I knew you believed him I couldn't do anything. If I called the police I knew you wouldn't say a word against him so I went back to searching for you on my own. Last night I saw you both walk into the bar I had been working at temporarily. I saw...I saw that you too were together and I realized I had to do something to get you to open your eyes."

Tears fell from my face.

"When you were in the bathroom I slipped something into Levi's drink to make him pass out later..."

I remembered how Levi was last night.

"Levi, are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, I think I downed that drink too fast, that's all."

"I had to make you see that he would hurt you...so that you would call the police."

I felt my world starting to shatter.

"The door was already unlocked and I saw that both of you were asleep. I...I cut you just a little on your side and put the knife in Levi's hand to make you see. I swear I didn't want to hurt you! I made sure to cut you in a place that wouldn't hurt that much or kill you! This was the only way I could get him in prison for what he did to you! This was the only way to save you!"

How did I not feel the knife?

Then it came to me.

I had a sip of his drink.

I started to cry, but not out of sadness.

I was angry.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

"I HAD TO SAVE YOU EREN!"

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU JUST DID!"

"WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?!?" She looked at my arm and grabbed it in her iron grip. She pulled up the sleeve revealing my scars. "He did this to you didn't he!" I didn't answer her. She looked at my bruised fingers and held them in front of them. "He's hurting you!"

"A lot has happened since these. You don't know the whole story."

"I KNOW ENOUGH EREN! YOU LET YOURSELF BELIEVE HE LOVED YOU. HE'S USING YOU EREN! HE'S A MONSTER!

"MIKASA SHUT UP!" I yelled.

She looked taken aback.

I lowered my voice, "I'm not going to let another person talk shit about Levi. I'm not going to let another person call him a monster because he's not." I have Mikasa glare.

"If anyone is a monster than it's you! You're my sister Mikasa! You broke into my boyfriend's house and stabbed me!"

"Stop saying he's your boyfriend! I was trying to protect y--"

"Mikasa just stop."

"Eren, I'm sorry!" She grabbed my arm, "We can go home now though. You will be safe! We can put him in jail." I yanked my arm away and rushed towards the door.

"To hell with you Mikasa!"

She ran to me, crying desperately, "Eren I just got you back! You're safe now! I saved you! Where are you going?!?"

I pulled the door open and grabbed Levi's car keys, "I'm going to stop my boyfriend from doing something stupid." I slammed the door, got into the car, and drove to the one place I new he was heading.

The police station.

A/N

Yo
Well.....
That was a chapter...
I don't know what to say...Mikasa is pretty crazy...

Btw the alternate title for this chapter is: The Chapter that will Make You Say 'This Bitch'

Yeah...
I still have more chapters written so it's not over yet.
Oh no.
Not yet.

Anyway.
Thanks for reading.
Peace out.