2-Sorry

-Levi's POV-

I returned home from work at around seven. Living in the country doesn't help the long commute. As soon as walked in my house I looked at myself in the mirror. My cold gray eyes stared back at me intensely. Surprisingly, my hair still looked decent. I changed into a black t-shirt and some pants and put my suit away. The pizza I had bought from a popular pizzeria by my work was resting on the counter. I carefully cut four slices and microwaved them to heat them up. I love this pizza. Once a week I treat myself to one of the pizzeria's finest pies. I prefer mushrooms on my pizza but my guest gives off the picky eater vibe so I decided to order pepperoni. To be honest I don't think he cares about what kind of toppings are on his pizza right now.

Oh well.

After I heard the familiar 'ding' and took the slices and placed two on each of the paper plates I had already taken out. Once again I unlocked the basement door and walked down into the darkness. I suppose he was very tired because his head was slumped down and he didn't react much to my presence. "Hey, Brat, I brought some pizza. I'm sure you must be awfully hungry. I'm very sorry I couldn't arrive sooner but the traffic today was awful." He looked up at me and nodded his head. I took that as a yes for the pizza. "Okay, I'm going to remove your gag now," I said calmly. "Now I don't want you to scream. That would hurt my ears very much. There is no point in making a ruckus because we are literally in the middle of nowhere. If you do scream I will not allow you to try this delicious pizza that I'm sure you can't wait to have." I narrowed my eyes, "And only speak when you are spoken to." He looked down for a moment and then nodded his head again. "Good."
I slowly unwrapped the price of fabric covering his mouth. Instead of screaming he moved his jaw a bit. His jaw must hurt because of the gag. I took a slice of pizza from the plate and fed it to him. He ate the slice very quickly and nodded his head when I asked if he wanted more. After I helped him drink some water I decided it was time to give him some answers.

"So, I'm sure you want to ask me an annoying amount of questions. I'm fine with that, but I must say that I will not answer all of them. Before you say anything how about you tell me your name." As expected, he didn't answer. I grabbed his chin and made him face me. If his eyes were uncovered he would be looking at me dead in the eye. "Listen, I am trying to be as polite as I can to you. I gave you nice food and water and haven't laid a hand on you since I've gotten home. I don't appreciate being ignored. You either answer my questions or my hospitality will wear thin very quickly. Understand?" After a moment he nodded. "That's better. Now, what is your name?"
"Eren."
"Okay, Eren, I won't ask for your last name because I don't really care know. Did you like the pizza? I asked.
"Yes...the pizza was good."
"Well that's nice to hear. Okay, Brat, do you have anything you'd like to ask about me?"
He replied in a rather loud voice and practically spat in my face, "I wanna know why the hell I'm here, you psychopath!!!" I sat back more and glared at him. "Calm down. I don't like it when people yell." That wasn't entirely true but this brat was being so obnoxious. "Well, I saw you walking near here, obviously drunk. You had no friends with you so I asked you if you needed a ride. You agreed and once I got home you passed out on my couch."
He sneered, "Then why am I in your basement?!? And why the hell if there blood everywhere?!?!? My face hurts like hell!" I tilted my head at him. I am surprised he forgot what happened. "Hmm, so you don't remember. Well, I dragged you down to the basement and tied you up. Unfortunately for me you woke up before I could gag you and began cursing very rude things to me. I'm sure you can feel what happened after that on your face." He gave me a glare nowhere near as intense as mine and brought his head up again, "What do you want with me?" I looked down and frowned. "I suppose you would want to know." I paused for a moment to think of what to say, "You are here for me and me alone. I want to hear your screams and I want to be the cause of them." This time he gasped, "What?!?" His face flushed red.

Dear god the dirtiness of people's minds sometimes.

"Tch. Not like that. I mean I'm going to beat the shit out of you." He looked confused for a moment but his eyes soon lit up with realization. He started breathing heavily. "I'm sorry, just please let me go! I swear I won't tell anyone! I don't even remember what you look like. Please don't hurt me please!" He said this as hot tears rolled down his face.
Not as tough as I thought he was.
I felt my gut wrench and my throat tighten. I leaned forward to wipe his tears away but he shriveled at my touch. I took my hand back. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so, sorry. But I have too. I wish I didn't but I must." I felt tears threatening to escape my eyes but I bit them back. "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME PLEASE!" He sobbed loudly. I couldn't control myself anymore, "DO YOU THINK I WANT TO DO THIS GOD DAMMIT?!" He stopped crying and scooted back as far as he could. I felt the first tear slide down my face, "Do you think I enjoy this? Do you think I want to kidnap people and torture them. Do you think that I don't know I'm a monster? I'm perfectly aware of it. And I'm not doing this because of a voice in my head or something like that-I'm not that far gone-I'm doing this because I can't physically stop myself." I clenched my teeth, "It's an addiction. I'm addicted to the thrill of torture. I'm addicted to the massive guilt that comes afterwards. I'm addicted the tears that run down my face every time I lay a hand on someone." I paused. Perhaps this is too much. I take a deep breath in, compose myself, and wiped away my tear. "I'm sorry but I need to do this." He started pleading for his life. He begged for me to let him go but I couldn't. Dear god I wish I could. I wish I could let him free and turn myself in-but I can't. I walked over to the table by the side of the basement and looked at my instruments. They all looked quite terrible. It's always hard to choose the one to give the first blow. I picked up a scalpel. I ran my fingers along the blade. I could see a glimpse of myself through the reflection it. I noticed the red around my eyes and turned away. Ignoring the pleads from Eren I picked up my mask. It is completely black and covers my entire face. It has two openings for my eyes that curve downward. The slots for my eyes are covered with a white fabric that allows me to see through but can't be seen by another person. I put it on my face and walk towards him.

He continues his sobs and pleas for his life as I take off his blindfold. His eyes were beat red and he had a swollen face. For the first time I could see his eyes. His eyes were a beautiful green. I felt myself getting sick with guilt. There we go.
I watched as his eyes turn in horror as he sees the instrument in my hand. He looks absolutely terrified. I feel another tear trail down my face.
I'm so sorry.
Before I begin, I kneel down and whisper in his ear in a quivering voice, "Scream for me."

A/N

Yo

Another chapter cause why not.
I'm thinking of maybe doing some chapters in Eren's perspective but I don't know. If any of you want me to comment I guess.

Or not and just leave me to figure it out on my own.
Why not?
Thanks for reading.
Peace out.