Chapter 127

"Dr. Matthews will see you now," his secretary smiles leading me, Davi, Alessandro, Eros and Athena to the back. Shawn dropped us off after we brought Jericho to hockey, Kaiden to lacrosse, Mercy to cheer, Angelina and Dylan at the mall, then to pick up Julia for Jaxon, and taking Adam and everyone else to a doctor's appointment, I have the triplets.

"Hi," he smiles at us Izzy sits in the chair behind his desk looking bored as ever. She's thirteen now and she's growing so fast. Nathan brings Davi up onto the bed smiling at him. "How are you?" He shuts the door.

"Good," he giggles at his uncle. Eros has already made his way over to Izzy who's been playing with hi hole Alessandro plays with his older sister.

"Are you here for his check up or her checkup or what?" He raises an eyebrow.

"I brought you lunch," I chuckle handing izzy some food as well as placing some on Nathan's desk for him.

"Thank you aunt Reese," Izzy smiles giving a carrot stick to Eros.

"You're welcome sweetie," I smile at my niece.

"Hi princess," Shawn smiles seeing Athena in the corner, he lifts her up while he walks in.

"Did you forget a kid, or three?" I cross my arms and he laughs.

"Adams at home although he's probably gone by now, and Julia's parents said they'd take Jaxon for the day, CJ has dance remember?" Our little boy adores his dance classes. It's his way of relief when he's angry or upset about anything which is rare but happens.

"I know," I nod lifting Davi off of the bench his head lays against my shoulder while I go for Alessandro.

"Mama," he whines a little. Alessandro and Eros hate being lifted, they're big boys now.

"Sorry, I forgot," I chuckle while Shawn laughs at me. I can lift Davi, CJ and Athena but not the others. They're all getting too big for me. Jaxon's eleven now and Angelina is starting her rebellious phase.

"Come on now, we'll leave uncle Nathan and get you to nana and gramps' house." I lead them out. "Wanna come Izzy?" She looks at Nathan who nods and then nods as well.

"He's so boring," she whines a little making me smile.

"Tell me about it," I chuckle leading her to the van. She helps the kids into their car seats doing them up which I appreciate. "Off to nanas," I smile at the kids' excitement.

-

"Off to a dance competition," I smile at the other ho sit in the back of our van. CJ's been competing for hours and Shawn's been watching him, I dropped him before I had to get the others. "It's already started so we need to be quiet going in." I point. "Eros Alessandro pick somebody and stick with them, same for you Athena." I point. Angelina isn't here but I picked up Jaxon, Angelina and Dylan are back home now probably just watching movies and cuddling like always.

"Can I be with Jax?" She pleads and I nod.

"Davi if you want to go with someone else you may," I nod while Alessandro picks Jericho, he's always been the favourite, and Eros picks Adam.

"Can I go with you mama?" I nod making him smile.

"Lets go," Jaxon holds Athena on his hip and Adam and Jericho did the same to the others. Mercy walks with Kaiden ranting about her brake up with Charlie. She's been very mad at Shawn and I because she thinks we did it, so on top of the little time we spend together we've had to try and repair our relations with Mercy separately which takes up all of the time we'd have for each other.

"Hi," he smiles waving us over. We shift into the row just in time for CJ's performance. He dances competitively and travels sometimes, when he has to travel it's usually an uncle or an aunt that will take him because Shawn and I are so busy on our own. I go for the space next to him but Eros sits down as does Alessandro pushing me further away. I sit Davi next to his brothers and look over at my love he looks right back at me. "Sorry," he pouts reaching his hand over top of the seats so I could grab onto it which I do. He leans a little in my direction and I do the same for him.

We all cheer on our little boy watching him dance so smoothly this will go well into the night we plan on taking them out of dinner or ordering in afterwards depending on how tired we are. "A few more rounds," Shawn explains to the boys.

"That's gonna be too long." They groan and Shawn chuckles.

"You'll survive I promise." They nod but reluctantly and they whine as well. We continue watching him dance to his hearts content releasing all negative energy into this one dance. Shawn looks beyond proud, as he always does, just at the way that our son is dancing and enjoying himself.

"Did you have fun?" I smile after we collected him and we're out to the car.

"Lots of fun," he nods. "Did you see me mama? Did you see me?" He jumps in excitement.

"I saw you fine baby," I chuckle leading him to the car. Upon thought during the show Shawn and I decided that we'd just order food in and eat in the living room potentially on the ground while watching tv. We're tired and I know the kids are too and watching a movie is a simple way to get them to bed.

"What do you want for dinner? We're thinking of ordering in?" Shawn questions the kids who squeal a little.

"Yeah," they nod quickly. "Pizza!" They squeal.

"Pizza? That's boring, don't you want like Chinese? Or I'll go out and pick up burgers or something?"

"Burgers!" The kids rarely eat fast food and when they do they are usually torn.

"Burgers it is." Shawn smiles while we pull into our drive way.

"Uber eats?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I'll go get it myself if you want, it might be faster." He shrugs and I smile.

"I'll go, you deserve a brake ," I smile while the kids all gag and the younger ones do their best to escape their car seats. Shawn locks the doors before any of them can get out and the locks can only be accessed from the from of the car.

His soft lips gently press against mine and the kids squeal whereas I try and enjoy every moment of it. This is the closest I've been to him in days. We don't really sleep together any more. Davi's started not sleeping through the night again and he can't stay asleep for longer than thirty minutes at a time. I'm usually with him but Shawn's been taking it on for the last three days trying to let me rest before I leave.

"Stop!" Mercy growls at us pushing us apart so she could unlock the doors.

"Mercy," I gasp a little and she jumps out of the car. I watch her get into one waiting at the curb. "Where are you going?" I follow her down. "Mercy," I grab her hand pulling her away from the car.

"Mercy?" Shawn taps his foot angrily while the rest of the kids watch. "Inside am to your room, you're grounded." He points. "Give me your key, your access key everything." He holds his hand out collecting every item she could use to unlock things in the household such as her bedroom door or the windows which now require a special key so they can't sneak out or anything else. "Phone?" He taps the palm of his hand after sending he others inside. "Go to your room." He points again very sternly. We've never taken so much away from her.

"But daddy," she whines and he shakes his head. She has a set of keys to Shawn's Jeep and we planned on getting them small cheap little cars for their birthday but Mercy's isn't proving herself worthy of one.

"No buts, go to your room." The car has already driven off and they've been gone since I moved closer.

"You guys are the worst!" She yells walking into the house. "I hate you." She storms down the stairs and to her room.

"Will you just hear them up some leftovers?" Shawn and I speak simultaneously. "I'll do it," I go to hug him but ignore the urge not giving him so much as eye contact any more.  I don't wanna make my kids uncomfortable even if it means I have to go a little while without hugs from my teddy bear, I'll do what I have to to keep my babies happy. "We have some steak and soups left if someone wants that?" I look through the fridge. "Come take your pick,"