Chapter 121

"I'm back," I breath walking back into the hotel room. Reese lays on the bed with her hand in her pants, her eyes closed and her headphones in. I smile lowering her pants and playing whatever she was listening to out loud. Or nah by the weekend starts and I smirk. I slide my tongue down on her slit making her moan, but soon my tongue slides into her hole she moans louder. I smile kissing up both of her thighs.

"D-don't tease me," she whines. She's been trying for days to get in my pants but I haven't let her because the surgery was so recent. In a very awkward conversation with the doctor he said I should do everything normally and that my ejaculations shouldn't be any different than usual, but I was also told it might be a little tender which is what it is.

"I'm not teasing ya," I push a finger into her dripping core. "I'm loving and appreciating every inch of you." I smile putting my mouth back.

"Mmm," she moans again pushing her thighs against my head. I push them apart again.

"If you do that I stop," I pull back and she nods, I know she was close. "Keep your legs apart." I warn while going back to kissing and licking her dry.

"Shawn," she grunts, it's the sexiest thing ever to hear her grunt. She never does it but it's so cute, she's so feminine and girly with it.

"Am I making you feel good princess?" I growl against her making a louder grunt escape her lips. "Who makes you feel the best?"

"You, you do." She pauses between words. "B-but I'd be finished already if I was," she stops with a groan in pleasure while I smack her inner thighs. "Mmm, Shawn, don't, don't do that." As shifts up the bed at the way that I flick my tongue making me smile. While I hold her down I do just what I was doing before. "Uh," she gives the cutest moan ever doing her best to stay quite with these thin walls. I stick my tongue far into her core and watch her struggle and squirm, with one more flick she lets go, all of the tension she's built up all gets released onto my tongue.

"Mmm," I moan as well swallowing what I caught but going back for the rest, she's not finished with her orgasm yet. "Sweet," I lick every last drop waiting until her shut eyes turn into deep pools of brown that stare down at me with joy.

"Thank you," she smiles brushing her fingers through my hair. I giggle at her moving myself up her body. "I'd do it to you but you won't let me," she grinds her hips up squeezing my butt.

"You're right," I grab her hands. "I won't," I press my hips down firmly.

"Because my poor baby is sore," she reaches down my pants pulling at it gently. My eyes shut in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Don't," I put my hand out. "It's not a pretty sight," I shake my head and she rolls her eyes pulling my pants down as well as my underwear.

"Looks the same as always." She giggles softly kissing my wound. "I could do more to make it feel better?" I shake my head and she giggles. "Are you limiting me to kisses?" I nod and she laughs harder. "Well you're not limited," she trails on pulling my pants off.

"Meaning?" My eyes go wide at her seductive ways.

"You can do things with it." She looks at my length. "Couldn't you?" Her eyebrows knot together.

"I suppose," I nod slowly. "But," she stops me with her lips.

"Could you make it hard?" Her lips are against mine and her pants oh her ankles as are mine.

"Alright," I sigh of relief letting it slap against her exposed bottom.

"Can I touch it?" Her eyebrow raises and I nod softly making her smile. She lowers herself onto it. "You said I could touch it," she stops my open mouth with another kiss. "I'll go slowly," she moves her hips against mine rocking back and forth while we kiss. "It feels nice doesn't it?"

-

"You look," Geoff raises an eyebrow at us. "You look out of breath?" He crosses his arms. I just roll my eyes holding Reese's hand.

"So where are we going Teddy bear?" She leans against my shoulder.

"We're going for dinner, maybe some drinks." She smiles pulling my shirt a little covering one of the larger marks she left. She put makeup over hers but I wouldn't let her do mine.

"My baby likes booze," she giggles kissing me softly. "Don't you?" She gives a smirk.

"I'm not an alcoholic," I roll my eyes and she giggles.

"No you're not," she smiles with a giggle.

"Baby?" I look down at her and she nods keeping her wide smile. "Were you smoking?" I raise an eyebrow.

"No," she shakes her head.

"What did you eat?" I give her a stern look while we exit the elevator.

"I ate one gummy bears," she giggles again.

"Why?" I look down. "How did you even get them here?" I just shake my head. "I don't wanna know." I sigh while we walk out.

"Gummy bears?" Geoff laughs at me. 

"She's high," I groan a little lifting her up. "Why did you do this to me." I groan. Her hands run through my hair.

"You're cute," she giggles leaning back.

"Stop," I speak sternly. "Stop," I point again making her eyes go wide.

"Am I pushing your buttons?" She giggles poking my shoulder.

"How long does this high last," I groan.

"Teddy bears mad," she gasps a little.

"Yeah, he is," I nod at her.

"Teddy bear," she giggles.

"They can last seven hours," Geoff laughs. "Oh come on," he puts a hand on my shoulder with the scowl I give him. "She's so much more fun high!"

"Se would be if there weren't hundred of people out there wanting pictures." Her head lays on my shoulder. "Are you tired princess?" I smile a little.

"No," she shakes her head. I smile again kissing her shoulder. Waiting she slowly falls asleep, but barely longer than ten minutes.

"Hi sweet pea?" I speak questioningly hoping she's not still high.

"Teddy bear," she squeals.

"Dammit," I groan walking into the car.

"High Reese is the best!" Geoff laughs making my eyes roll.

"Geoff stop," she shakes her head. "You're stressing my teddy bear out." I roll my eyes and Geoff laughs.

"It's not really Geoff's fault,"