Chapter 84

Three months later // November 20

"We didn't just do that?" Our chests rise and fall at quick paces his hand still against my crotch from our previous engagement.

"I think we just did that," he swallows I grab his hand.

"We just did that," I laugh leaning over to kiss him again.

"We did it right here, with all of the kids around." He smiles trailing his hands up my sides.

"We should get ready," I sigh kissing him again. "We have Athena's pictures and all of our family pictures to do." He looks at the time.

"It's midnight," he shakes his head at me.

"What are You suggesting?" I raise an eyebrow et him and he smirks.

"I'm suggesting we do it again."

-

"Athena," I chuckle she covers herself with her arms. "What are you doing?" I shake my head. "What are you doing?" I rub my nose against hers giving her a kiss. "Can we take our pictures?" I whisper to her getting a slight giggle in response. "Yeah?" I smile while the other start into the house. "Yeah?" I kiss her cheek and lay her down where the photographer wants her.

"Come on, it's time for portraits." Justin leads them to the backyard while I try and help finish all of Athena's.

"Smile," I give her a wide smile. "Smile baby," she giggles and he takes the picture of her. "Good girl." I lift her as that's the last picture to be taken. "Now we've gotta get you changed." I kiss her cheeks. "It's chilly outside," for fall transitioning into winter it's really nice out, only a little chilly.

"Shawn are you coming?" Justin walks in smiling at me.

"Yeah I just have to change Athena," I smile back at him taking off her skirt and giving her a jumper.

"Hurry up," he kisses my cheek. "The kids are restless." He moves to my lips.

"If you want me to hurry up then leave me alone." I roll my eyes and he chuckles kissing me again.

"Last time." He smiles giving me a quick kiss. He wants us both to become official and come out to the kids as bisexual but I'm not sure if we should or not. It still seems way too soon, even if it had been a while since her and I were together she's still my love and she hold my heart buried with her under ground.

"I'll be out in five." I smile as he pulls away.

"And we'll be waiting." A smirking Jericho winks at us.

"Jericho Mendes," I speak with a stern tone in my voice.

"I won't tell them," he throws his hands up. "Under one condition."

"Which is?" I continue to put my baby girl into warmer clothes so she doesn't freeze. She wears a fall themed outfit a brown and orange tu-tu type thing and her orange jumper.

"You have to tell them in at least one week as you have to officially come out to the public as a couple." He smirks again.

"This is manipulative and evil," I point at him and he shrugs.

"I learned from the best," he gives a small sigh. "Mom always did get what she wanted." He smiles at the ground. "I miss her,"

"Me too," Athena gives out a loud giggle trying to make us all smile. "Hi baby," I kiss her cheek grabbing her soother. "Hi baby," Jericho lets a tear fall. Even though it's been two plus months it's still very new and living without her is hard.

She does her best to grab the soother from my hand giving her brother a genuinely worried look she tries to push it into his mouth. "Thank you," he chuckles moving away. "But it's yours," he smiles putting it into her mouth confusing her but only slightly.

"You're just like your mama," I chuckle bouncing her slightly. "Now come on, lets go out and take our pictures." I lead them out.

"And discuss your scene?" He smirks again.

"Nope, we'll discuss your punishment later though." I will my eyes.

"I'm an adult now, you can't punish me like a kid anymore." He scoffs at me.

"I will guarantee consequences, but I suppose we can discuss during dinner." He squeals almost doing a little skip.

"These pictures are gonna look so cute," Mercy squeals looking at her son and her daughter. Her and Brandon adopted a baby girl, she's barely six months old and her name is Precious, they love her so much and even Jayden has welcomed her with open arms which they're very thankful for. Jericho and Lindsay have their son who is three days older than Athena, Kaiden and Amanda are trying for another kid before he's off to Texas for work and Adam and Laura are sticking with their one baby girl for now. She just hit one and she's toddling a little bit she can say a few things and she gets into absolutely everything. There isn't one thin in their house that's not childproof.

"After so many years you still can't tie a tie," Mercy smiles at my lack of knowledge before fixing it for me.

"Well your mom always did it for me, it was her obsession." I smile at what Mercy does for me. Just like her mom, she's exactly the same and she has her life all figured out too, she had it figured out long before we did. Even when they were young we were lost and she seemed so calm like she knew what she was doing the whole time.

"Well now you're gonna have to learn to do it, she can't do it for you anymore." She fixed my collar with a smile.

"I know," I sigh staring at her. "You're just like her," I kiss her forehead. Brandon still doesn't like me and I'm not sure if he ever will, honestly I don't like him either, Mercy could've done much better but she loves him and I love her. Although in my opinion Brandon is stuck up and he doesn't deserve my daughter, she now as is the rest of her family, is a Flynn and I don't like that. She'll always be a Mendes and he will never be one. He is simply my daughters boyfriend, Not her husband and he will never be anything more to me.

"I miss her," her head lays in my one shoulder while Athena lays on the other. She develops the same worried look she had with Jericho and does her best to give Mercy her soother. "Thank You baby," she smiles taking it and holding onto it for a moment before giving it back to her.

"She did it to Jericho too," I chuckle.

"What are we talking about you being gay?" He walks over only speaking loud enough for me to hear.

"No not until dinner." I scold almost sending them both off to get ready for their picture.

They still act like teenagers one hundred percent, but I feel like that's because we were really young when they were born and have had to take on responsibilities since a young age. Our lives were always hectic, even for the kids. But Reese was the one to keep us grounded. "Smile,"