Chapter 75

"Work it," Kylie chants while Justin and I try taking our pregnancy portraits.

"I think Mignonne is a cute name for our baby girl." We found out a few weeks back and they threw a huge gender reveal party and everything. It was so much fun and it was beautiful.

"I don't like it," He scrunched his face up. "Plus we agreed on Emerson." He rolls his eyes.

"Yeah but I'm not sure if I like that name," I trail on.

"We've already agreed on it and I've already told everyone that's what her names gonna be." He rolls his eyes making me sigh.

"I'm sorry I'm being selfish." Shawn was definitely nicer to me, he let me pick almost everything during our relationship and he loved and respected me so much more than this.

"Alright we're done." He halts the photographer.

"Ok," he nods trying to take down his lights.

"Can I help you with anything?" I walk over giving him a weak smile.

"He's just our photographer." Justin rolls his eyes.

"Colin is my friend and if he needs help I'm going to help him." I shake my head at him. "You can wait in the car if you find it so stupid." I grab one of the lighter bags and an extension piece for the light. Justin insisted we did it outdoors. "I'm sorry about him," I sigh while Kylie tries calming him down.

"He's a huge star, he doesn't have to do anything for himself and he never really has." I nod giving him the wide eyes.

"Even now he makes me do everything and I'm eight months pregnant." I shake my head. He leaves in a few days for the war again. "But he is a part of the military." I look at his straight face, he almost never smiles, he didn't even smile at me when he came home. He hasn't spoken to CJ or Angelina since he's gotten back and he's been home for well over a month.

"I'll give him that," he chuckles. "But he's really just an ass."

"He's also my husband," I look to the ground. We haven't even had our first wedding anniversary and I want so badly to divorce him. I know it would make the kids and Shawn happy, I would be free and they would be too and I could go running back into his arms. In all honesty it doesn't sound so bad, I'm sure he'd love me more than Justin does. Sometimes I feel like I'm just his toy, or his maid. He doesn't do much for himself, and if I were with Shawn right now he wouldn't let me do anything, he's always treated me like a princess and he still does even though we're separated.

"I kinda feel bad for you," he chuckles leading me towards his car. "Thanks for the help." He smiles while Justin rolls his eyes driving off. He gets annoyed very easily and has close to no patience anymore.

"Any time," I smile calling a cab. He drives off as well leaving me alone. As soon as the car pulls up I give the driver the name of the rehabilitation centre Shawn's staying in. All I need is a hug and Shawn's always given the best hugs, every touch of his finger tips made me feel safer. He's the only one to ever be able to have such power over me. "Thank you," I smile handing him what I owe and walking into his rehab centre. I look straight down the hallway seeing his lips attached with those of his nurse, my life is a wreck. I care more about Shawn than I do Justin at this point and all I wanted from him was love. Justin didn't give me the same love Shawn did though.

"Mr. Mendes," one of the nurses points while I walk out into the darkened light of the outside, it rains.

"Reese," he calls with a security guard following him. "Reese," he walks in front of me.

"I'm sorry Shawn, I didn't wanna cause you any trouble." I wipe the tears as they fall onto my cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" Soft droplets of rain fall on my head.

"I'm fine," I shake my head looking at the ground.

"No you're not," he rolls his eyes grabbing my hands in his.

"I-i came to visit you," I sniff. "Justin's back and he wanted to take pregnancy portraits but he left me. I just thought I might be able to find comfort with you." I shrug looking down. "But you looked busy and I didn't want to bother you." I brake into sobs. "I just wanted a hug." His arms wrap around me.

"I can always give you hugs Reese, it doesn't matter if I'm remarried or if I'm not if I have five more kids, I don't care I will always and I mean always be here when you need me." He holds me in his chest.

"I really missed you," I sigh taking in his familiar scent one last time. "I hope you find happiness with this new girl." I lean up and kiss his cheek. "I'm not sure when I'll see you next." I sigh at him.

"Can't you stay a little longer? Just lay with me for a moment?" He laces his fingers with mine.

"Well I don't see what the," I'm cut off by the loud slamming of the door to my Audi, Justin's here.

"Hands off of my girl Mendes," he growls at him.

"She put her hands on me first." He throws his hands up before Justin pushes him down on the concrete.

"Stop it," I yell at him. "You have to leave him alone." I shove Justin away which results in him falling onto the ground. I gasp a little while Shawn grabs my arm.

"Come inside with me, he can't hurt you there?" Justin prepares to stand and I nod following Shawn into the building. "So a seventh child?" He giggles at me while security guards refuse to let Justin inside.

"Yeah," I look at the bump. "She's almost here." I chuckle holding onto his much larger hand.

"Do you have any names picked out?" I shrug my shoulders.

"I like Mignonne but he thinks that it's stupid and we should name our daughter Emerson and he doesn't listen to me so my opinion doesn't matter anyways."

"It matters Reese," he lays on his bed holding his arms open for me. "Did you drive here?" He looks at the rain outside.

"I took a cab," I shrug.

"And where are the kids?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"With Your parents, they wanted to spend the weekend with them." I shrug and he nods.

"I love you," he whispers to me.

"That was random?" I raise an eyebrow and he shrugs.

"It just doesn't look like you hear it a lot." He sighs at the thought of Justin. He doesn't treat me right and never really has. Not since we've been married at least.

"I don't, I don't feel loved a lot either." I mumble while his much larger body wraps around mine offering me warmth and a sense of security.

"Well I'll always love you pumpkin. I can guarantee that." His lips hit my forehead and then my nose.

"So you and that nurse?" I chuckle as does he.

"She hugs and holds me she kisses and cuddles me when I feel lonely." He explains. "It's a part of the process I have to go through so I can be over this whole depression.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault." I sniff sobbing again in his chest.

"It's not yours princess," he whispers to me. "I left you."

"I let you go." I shake my head. "I could've just called the police and we'd never be here." I look up at him wanting so badly to tell him. I'm dying, this pregnancy is killing me slowly and they don't think I'll make it after delivery. Telling him would kill him and he doesn't need all of that pain to carry with him. "Shawn?" I whisper braking the silence between us.

"Yes baby doll?" He says almost cautiously probably just afraid of my anger.

"I love you too,"