Chapter 100

Week three without Shawn

Almost at ten weeks and I only just found out. Shawn won't know and he won't be notified until he gets home. I'll introduce him to our little bundles of joy when he gets home. "Please welcome Reese Matthews." I'm called onto stage and I can't help but feel uncomfortable.

The audience applauds while I sit in one of the chairs with my larger stomach. It's not noticeable in my baggy clothing but it's there and so are the children, I can't ignore them. "So your mother wrote into us saying," the letter pops up on the screen behind him. My mothers been a doctor Phil fan for as long as I can remember and throughout my teenage years she used to tell me I didn't make it anywhere until I was in this show.

"Yes," I nod as he finishes reading the letter. I can feel nothing more than the shifting inside of me and all I want is to have Shawn's hands against my skin while we both sit in awe over these movements. He doesn't even get to know.

"How old is your son?" He asks. Camden James hasn't yet been released into the eye of the public but probably will be after this episode, my mother did request the pictures don't get shown over all screens and monitors but we would've had to show him at one point or another.

"My son is three years old," I nod as does he. All of the kids have odd birthdays that are very separated in fact. The triplets in November, Camden James in March, Adam in May, Athen in July and Angelina in September.

"And to my knowledge you haven't put out any pictures of this son or let paparazzi get any?" I nod at him and he nods back. "Now we'd like to bring out," he says her name but I try and tune it out. If Shawn were around we'd be in a courtroom and even if we were here he'd be reassuring my situation I'm beyond nervous and I don't know what to expect.

The audience erupts in boo's as she walks out making him hush them while she sits on the chair across from me. "Why?" He looks at her. "Why'd you steal another couples kid?" He reds his chin in his hand and his elbow against the chair staring at this woman. "And not any couple but one of the most famous couples alive?"

"I did not cyber kidnap their child," she crosses her arms. "My sons name is Blake," she explains and my eyes go wide. That's what he was gonna be named.

Nathan and my mother are here with me, they're in the audience watching knowing how nervous I get doing things like this. "How many kids do you have?" He questions this woman.

"Only the one, and he's not in my custody." She explains while I sit in awe almost, I get a harsh kick and I want so badly to crie out in pain or to hunch forwards but that would draw attention to me and my stomach especially. Instead I suck in a sharp breath making it look like I'm trying to hold back tears.

"Why don't you have custody?" It goes on and it goes on feeling like forever as I look at more and more pictures of my sweet boy until finally she confesses.

"I'm sorry," is all she mumbles. I just sniff dabbing my tear duct with a tissue.

"You had to have stalked us to get all of these pictures, I don't post them on anything and the only picture I've ever let anyone see of him was a snapchat when he's was in the hospital just after being born." My son was born so prematurely he couldn't leave the hospital for around a month, maybe two the time spent in the hospital wasn't time he spent away in our eyes. It was time that he healed and prepared himself to come home with us.

"Do you know where these people live?" She nods slowly and my hands begin to shake.

"I'm not sure where you live know but I don't know where you used to live, you lived in Aurora." She nods and my eyes go wide.

"Why do you know where this woman lives?" The serious look on his face never fading and I can sense my mothers excitement.

"I followed her husband home once." My eyes go wide as I think back to this. How would she know where he was? How would she know what car he drives?

"And how did you know which car was his?" I wipe the tear that fall down my cheek. Shawn led a stalker right to our house and we didn't even know it.

"I just looked for the black Jeep Wrangler I know he drives." She shrugs and I let more tears fall.

"You searched for my husbands car and followed him to our house?" My voice is horrible distraught as I want nothing more than to slap her. She tries citing me off but my speaking continues. "How long have you been stalking us?" I cross my arms while he scrolls through the face book accounts.

"By the looks of this I'd say twelve or thirteen years." Pictures of my boys and Mercy show up and then Mercy with Angelina when she first came home with us and then CJ thousands and thousands of pictures of my baby boy.

"How could you do this? And you're telling people you only have one child!" I crumple my tissue in my hand. "You are completely sick." I look to Nathan in the crowd who starts telling me to calm down.

"She doesn't want you put in jail, and you should be thankful for that because where she sits you could be in jail easily." He warns. "Instead we're gonna offer to send you to the California correctional institute so you can get the help you need." He explains some more things to her but my main concern is my children now and I'm not sure what to expect. As the show is over I slide off of my chair going over to my mom and brother who wait at the doorway for me.

"Are you better now," Nathan whispers. Everyone towers over me I'm so small compared to the rest of my family.

"I'm terrified,"

A/N

Yes she's pregnant again her worst fear recognized. Comment if you have any name ideas I was thinking some more Greek names like Ekatrina or Cailey or Calista for girls and Alexandros or Eros or Gabriel for boys let me know what you think.