Chapter 28

"How many times have we done this?" She breaths out just after her sixth high of the night.

"About six," I giggle starting again. "But you love it," her hands hold my back tightly as if she were searching for something.

"You make me feel so good," she moans while my thrusts continue. "Just like that," she kisses my neck sucking lazily everywhere she can get her mouth to. "Harder," she bites gently on the skin of my neck trying not to moan too loudly.

"You sure baby girl?" I continue at a steady pace. "I don't wanna brake you," I giggle kissing her passionately letting out a moan while I near my high.

"I'm sure," she nods against my lips. The passion we share continues during our moment of intimacy. Her nails rake down my back while she releases drawing another moan from my lips.

"Ok, I'm done," I breath rolling next to her. "But that was very nice princess." I kiss her cheek.

"I can't remember the last time we got that close," she breaths in embarrassment. "I'm sure you would've had more fun with Lauren," she mumbles shyly.

In all reality we'd done that about a week ago, she snuck into my hotel room and stuff went on but it happened. Although it wasn't very formal or anything it was still intimate we were still really close and it felt equally as good. It was silent and slow and on the floor. And she was mildly drunk at the time so I'm sure she can't remember it.

"Whatever happened was not because I liked Lauren better baby girl. It happened because I'm stupid." I kiss her gently. "But I promise from now on, I won't let my stupidity hurt you or our family."

-

"Shawn," she whines laying on the bed. "I'm really hot but then I'm cold and I think I'm sick." She sniffs.

"You want cuddles before we leave?" I lay next to her.

"I love your cuddles," she giggles snuggling against me.

"And when we get home and I have to work you can hang out with Angie and our cats." I giggle back kissing her forehead.

We spend weekends in Aurora, and we have housekeepers and what not. They only go on about once a week, typically on a Thursday and they get the groceries and whatever else we need in the house with the money that is left for them. Reese loves it there, she's always wanted to put Angie to bed and just lay under the stars with me. She talks about it all of the time but she's too afraid of leaving Angie.

"Well Jasmine would totally just sleep next to me all day, but Aladdin might need some convincing." She giggles reaching for a box of Kleenex.

"Baby you're burning up," I give her a kiss on the cheek. "Come on let's get you dressed." I give her a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt of mine sitting her down to do her hair. I had to do it her whole pregnancy with the triplets and whenever she's feeling sick I do her hair for her. "How do you like it?" I set her in front of the mirror and cross my arms.

"I love you," she sighs against my shoulder. "You're like my hero." She giggles wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Ok princess, lets go," I reach for her hand holding it in mine. "I'm going to baby you, you know that right?" I smile lifting her up and onto my hip.

"At the moment it doesn't seem so bad," she giggles kissing head lazily.

-

"We're home now," I smile bringing her in. She's still very lazily moving around.

"My baby," she smiles. Jasmine brushes against her leg while she smiles opening the door. "You're my baby too, and you've been taking care of me, on the plane too." She smiles turning around and looking a little depressed.

"I would do anything for you," I kiss her soft lips. "Is even get sick with you." She giggles at me taking the keys to unlock the front door.

"Mommy, daddy!" Angie giggles running towards us. "How was your trip?" She smiles while I lift her up.

"It was fun," Reese giggles. "Guess what?" She gives her a little gasp.

"What?" She gasps back looking very intrigued while she leans forwards in my arms.

"Me and your daddy," she looks at me. "Are getting married," she whispers.

"I knew it!" She squeals giggling a little. "Jericho owes me five bucks,"

"You made a bet?" I roll my eyes a little.

"He said he'd give me five bucks if you guys got married." She giggles.

"Well I guess you're getting five bucks," Reese giggles. "Now let's get you to bed, you've got school in the morning." She takes the child from my arms. "I'll be back down soon," she nods at me bringing her to her room to put her to sleep.

I on the other hand prepare her a soup and some tea to help with her throat. I rarely get sick but when I do it's usually pretty bad and she knows this. She'd let me stay in bed and she'd drop almost anything else to stay with me until I feel better. She acts like my own personal nurse. She does anything I can't or don't want to, she even answers my phone, and sometimes she won't even let me go to the bathroom. It sounds kinda weird and all but she's always had her family up on a pedestal. Her family is always first, when someone was sick she'd cuddle them until they felt better. When Angie was in surgery she cried and she went in to visit our little Angel every day that she could.

"Baby what'd you do?" She giggles walking down.

"I'm making you soup," I explain semi proudly.

"Awe baby boy, that's very nice of you." She smiles stirring it.

"Hey," I take the spoon away from her. "This is my project,"