Chapter 68

Their wedding day May 15

"How's my dress?" I give my bridesmaids a nervous look.

"You look fine," they roll their eyes handing me a glass of wine. "To the very last time we're gonna have to do this," they hoist their glasses into the air and click them against mine.

"Vient ma chéris il est prêts pour toi," (Come on my darling he's ready for you in French) my dad smiles at me holding his hands out. The girls down their glasses of wine, not surprising me very much, before they run out.

"Ça va être la dernière fois," (this'll be the last time) I giggle hooking my arm with his.

"I'd be ok doing it again if it makes you happy," he smiles in English. He speaks a strange way but I don't blame him he's French and learned English for my mother who was secretly learning French for him. We spoke mainly French at home because my dad struggles so much but we slowly transitioned to English so he could practice.

"Thank you," I smile while we walk towards the carpet set up on the stairway leading to the alter at the bottom. We walk down the first few flights until the band can see us clearly and music starts playing my veil drapes over my face and i hold the bouquet in my hands. Justin is really the one I love and want to be with, i spent ten years moping about my old boyfriend but I'm finally done with it even though I do still and probably always will love him we can be friends and no more.

"Friends and family," my hands hold his and he smiles at me making faces subtly and I make them back knowing he can see me. "If anyone is against the joining of these two souls speak now or forever hold your peace." He looks around and no one says anything. There's a squeak in which comes from Shawn, I know he wants to object. I know how badly he does but he promised he wouldn't no matter how hard it is for him. I didn't object as his wedding so e won't object at mine.

"Whys he here?" Justin mumbles while his nurse squeezes his bicep. He's gonna be in rehab for a while.

"I invited him," I state semi proudly semi nervously. "I attended his wedding and he wanted to attend mine." I give him a smile. "He wants to support us,"

"May we have the rings?" Findlay Kaiden's little boy waddles over with the rings on the pillow he does his best to hold. Camden James sits with Shawn he was behind Justin but was sent to Shawn by my mother who's expecting that they won't see much of each other after our marrying. "I now pronounce you man and wife," he gives me a wide smile. "You may kiss the bride." My veil is lifted and our lips crash together.

"I love you," his arms snake around my waist and he lifts me a little.

"I love you too," I smile hugging him. "I can stop calling you my boyfriend." I giggle.

"And you my darling can be my beautiful wife in the place of my beautiful girlfriend."

"You're so adorable." I giggle squeezing him again.

"I give you Mr. And Mrs. Bieber." He smiles and we walk back down the isle and up the stairs. The kids smile and cheer yelling even at their excitement for me. They don't hate Shawn anymore but they aren't exactly the best of friends, although it's probably because he's been stuck in rehab and has minimal forms of communicating with them.

"You're mine now," he smirks lifting me off of the ground.

"Justin," I gasp and he giggles carrying me up the three flights of stairs.

"You are my princess," he kisses my nose while we slide into the limo waiting for the rest of our wedding party. Everyone else must drive, Shawn has to go back to the rehab center to my knowledge but he was able to attend the wedding ceremony.

"Looking at the newer and slightly more disgusting couple," they tease getting into the car. The kids and our parents will be taking a separate limo to the reception. Justin's sorta adopted my friends and I've done the same with his, they're pretty cool.

"Well you can't blame Reese," Ian defends with a small chuckle at the end. "She missed the teenage years of her life."

"True true," we continue the short drive and arrive soon at the reception which floods with people.

"Kylie," I screech jumping on her.

-

"You look sexy in that shirt," he giggles. We'd both decided to get changed and he took of his shirt so I put it on.

"Do I?" I give him a a lip bite letting it fall open and a little bit off of my shoulders.

"Come here," he holds his arms open and I fall into them. "You and me forever," he smiles pulling out his phone and opening his snapchat. He takes a cute picture of the two of us captioning it, fifth hour as a married couple feels so different. I hug him tightly burying my head in his chest making him take another picture. My baby got cold, he captions this one. "When we do get you pregnant we're gonna take the cutest pregnancy photos ever, we're gonna beat Beyoncé." He giggles at me.

"Challenge accepted," I nod. "But queen B had so much swagger going for her." I giggle.

"But you've got a nice ass," he giggles squeezing my butt and kissing my cheek.

"Is that really all I have going for me?" I shake my head.

"No, you've got a great personality and your funny and smart and beautiful but people can only see so much through a picture." He shrugs a little making me laugh.

"Gosh why didn't I marry you sooner." I throw myself to the other side of the bed dramatically.

"I wondered the same thing for thirteen years." He giggles kissing my lips.

"You have been waiting a long time haven't you?" I brush my fingers through his hair.

"Yeah but it's alright, because I got you now." His fingers tangle themselves in my hair.

"You are a dream come true." I giggle flipping his long ish hair to one side.

"And you my darling, you're still a dream, it doesn't feel real." He rolls over bringing me on top of him.

"Justin don't take another picture." I gasp with a little squeal.

"You like it?" He giggles showing me the picture. He makes a sexual expression captioning it she's asserted dominance.

"You idiot." I roll my eyes. While he posts it on his story.

"Don't worry I saved it," he giggles kissing my cheek.

"You're so annoying," I shake my head. When I'm with Justin it's almost like we've gone back in time, I can be a teenager again, I can live the life I didn't get to and especially when we're alone. When we have no kids around sometimes he makes me play beer pong, or he'll make me skinny dip with him. Little things that I would've never done unless I were a teenager he lets me do them all with him so I can experience what I missed.

"But you love me for it." He giggles kissing my neck. This time I take the picture for my snapchat, him sucking my neck while I bite my lip making it look much more sexual than it actually is. I caption it I've lost all dominance. "Hot princess," he giggles at the picture which I save simply then send to him. "Chicken," he teases.

"But I'm innocent," I giggle. "The internet hasn't even heard me swear year."

"Well I'm gonna hear you swear a lot on this trip." His lips move down my body.

"Don't Justin not now baby boy," I grab his head pulling it towards my lips. "How much I love you," I giggle against his lips.

"Well I love you more," he smiles deepening the kiss introducing his tongue to my mouth.