Chapter 58

"Where'd you get this?" I growl almost staring at the book in her hand. It's one I'd given to Reese when we were twenty one, It was an anniversary gift, something I know she kept near and dear.

"W-what?" She looks a little scared.

"Where'd you get the book?" I growl again pointing to it.

"Sh-she gave it to me." She looks nervous.

"Why the hell did she?" I move away and lean over the sink.

"She gave it to me so I could keep you happy." Her arms snake around my waist from behind making me tense a little, still she doesn't let go. Only kisses the exposed muscles of my shoulders.

"She gave it to you?" I turn and stare at it. She never told me what was in the book and I never really cared, we were married and we had a trust for each other. I trusted she wasn't hiding anything important and she trusted me in so much more.

"Yeah, she invited me over and she taught me how to cook your favourite meals." I look at the notecard with my mothers handwriting which sits on the counter next to the stove.

"She gave you the recipe?" I lick my dry lips almost cracking a smile.

"I've tried it six times, I just can't do it." She looks down. "I wanted to give you a piece of home, I know how much you miss it." She hugs me tight kissing my neck.

"Thank you," I sigh wrapping my arms around her waist. "Now watch and learn." I smile opening the oven to check on what she's done.

Adams POV

"Hi baby," I stare down at my barely three week old daughter. "Hi," I bounce her up and down while Laura gets herself ready for the day. I'd taken time off work for them both.

"How is she?" She sneaks underneath my arm. Doctors have finally found a medication that works to calm her anxiety so her panic attacks happen so rarely it's amazing.

"She's grumpy," I mimic my daughters grumpy look. We named her Aurelia Jocelyn Amelia Mendes just like my parents would've named CJ if he were a girl.

"Maybe she's hungry," having her around is a difficult adjustment. "Or our little baby just needs some love," her arms wrap around my waist and we sandwich the little girl between us. Her coming has made our lives very different and slightly hectic but she's brought us so much closer together. She is said to have a small neurological defect but they say she'll be fine and nothing should really happen.

Jericho's POV

"We're having another baby!" She squeals at me. Our lips crash together and I lift her up spinning her around.

"Dada?" Everleigh crosses her arms as if I've forgotten about her.

"Come here baby," I lift her up spinning her and Lindsay. "I love you both so much," I kiss Everleigh's cheek and soon Lindsay's lips again. "We're gonna have another baby." I smile at her while we walk towards the kitchen and the large meal she's set up.

"I've known since this morning and I wanted to celebrate with you," she shows me the foods from recipes my mom used to make.

"Why'd you do this?" I set Ev in her highchair and look at my wife. "I should be the one celebrating you, and your very existence you beautiful human being," I kiss her again while I hug her carrying her to her hair. "I'm going to celebrate you as soon as Ev is sleeping." I chuckle looking at our confused baby girl.

Kaiden's POV

"It's rare that I ever see you without the towel," I smirk at her. "Why don't you take it off for me?" I walk closer kissing her neck.

"Kaiden," she shakes me away.

"What baby?" I pout pulling her back into me. "We haven't gotten close since Finn." I give her a pout before I suck on her earlobe. "I wanna get closer to my princess." My hands move up and onto her chest.

"Kaiden," she gasps moving away.

"Come on precious let's make another baby?" My lips brush against her neck. "I know you want to just as badly as I do."

"I can admit it sounds nice but Finn is right there, what are we gonna do if he wakes up?" She leaves our fingers together.

"Well depending on how close we are we leave him until we've finished off." I giggles while she hits my chest.

"You're so gross," she drops the towel slowly undoing my belt while I rip off my shirt. I'm still in my work clothes, i had a huge meeting today and had to dress up.

"I need to get close to my baby girl again before I have to leave," I take many business trips but with these I'd have to live in Texas for two years, they could come live with me and all expenses would be payed by the company and the house would be ours even after whatever needs to be built is finished.

"I almost forgot about that."

Mercy's POV

"Jayden," I sigh cuddling the little boy against my cheek. "Jayden, baby I'm right here," I bounce up and down while he whines and groans.

"I'm home babe?" Brandon calls shyly while I scurry down the stairs.

"Thank god, he won't stop crying, and I have food in the oven." I squeal quickly removing the hot trays. "My moms coming over with Justin," I look down a little. "Do you think I could convince my dad to fly out for a few days?" I look at him and the ring that's sat on my finger for seven years.

"I don't know, maybe?" He shrugs while Jayden is finally silenced. "Why?" He questions laying him in his baby swing.

"I really want our wedding,"

Angelina's POV

"Dill?" Him and i lay out in the backyard on the swing. My body on top of his while the swing gently swings from side to side.

"Yes babe?" He smiles kissing my temple.

"Do you think we'll be together forever?" I look around at parts of my family who are just sitting talking about dad and smashing things. They brake a plate every time someone says something about dad that makes mom upset, they brake a cup whenever mom says something that makes her upset.

"It depends," he shrugs kissing my forehead. "Are you always gonna hold my hand like this?" He lays them on my chest and I nod. "Then not even ten thousand miles can stop me from being with you." I roll over and kiss my boyfriend.

"I love you Dylan Christopher Michael."

"And I love you Angelina Marie Isabella Mendes."