Chapter 73

"Ok," they squeal while I walk out to the backyard. "We've been told you're pregnant again?" They smile as I nod.

"Yeah I'm carrying a baby Jay." I giggle and give them a small smile. Geoff and Jeff try to fake their enthusiasm, I know they're upset for Shawn. He's their friend and he's hurting, but it's not my fault. My pregnancy wasn't planned at first and marrying Justin wasn't ideal either. I wasn't going to but Shawn left me for another woman and another family.

"He's gotta be excited." I nod at them looking at my growing bump. He calls constantly so he can see the growing baby and show me he's still alive. I don't know what I would do if he wasn't, he's all I have now. Besides my kids at least.

"He calls me every week just to see it." I smile giving out a small laugh afterwards. "I'm gonna have to pull out my old maternity clothes." I laugh again. When I say I kept everything from mine and Shawn's relationship. I mean it, every single little thing I still have. I kept his old shirts that he left me with and i used to wrap myself up in them and cry. I missed him at that point but he was happy.

"Why do you still have those?" They chuckle. I fake a laugh only so I don't look out of place. I kept them because of Shawn, the first maternity outfit I got was a gift from Shawn, it's beautiful and it was so comfortable. He loved it because it made me so happy, I was always happy with him, he understood me.

"We're gonna throw you a big baby shower for your last baby of all, and then we're gonna throw you a gender reveal party when Jay gets back." Kylie squeals. I smile at her even though it's fake, no one can see through the holes Justin could though, Ian can and I know it but he won't say anything.

"It's really exciting," I lie. I'm not actually all of that excited, I mean the arrival of the baby and Justin's return make me ecstatic but all of the things they wanna do, i just wanna keep it on the down low and spend my days with my family. I know CJ doesn't like the idea of the new baby. Justin told him I can't hold him anymore and it makes him sad, he's my baby, my little baby and he always will be but with the arrival of my new baby he's gonna feel like second best.

Shawn's POV

"You know I could bathe myself right?" I roll my eyes a little while she walks into the room. I have one nurse. She doesn't everything for me and I mean everything. She even feeds me when they don't trust me around the others.

"Yes I know," she gives me a giggle and a small smile. "But I'm required to do it for you." She fluffs me hair before she pulls out a pair of rubber gloves.

"You don't need those," I take them from her and toss them away. She smiles walking off to get the soap and lock the door. "You should get in here with me." I give her a smile.

"Shawn?" She gasps and I chuckle. She just shakes her head and keeps moving shuffling around to grab things.

"Come on, the bath is warm and it'll make us both a little happier and I know it." She rolls her eyes and I grab her hand standing up I undo her dress. "Come on," I kiss her neck softly. "You'll enjoy it." I chuckle pulling off her bra and underwear. She doesn't fight me, she goes along.

"I hope you understand that I'm only doing this in hopes it'll speed up your recovery." She shakes her head and I gasp.

"You want me to leave?" I give her a pout. "What is it the fact the you've already seen me naked?" I lift her up bringing her down and onto my lap. "Had it lost its affect?" She rolls her eyes while I bring her onto my lap. "Reese and I," I giggle against her shoulder. "When we were both home, we'd sit for hours in our bathtub after the kids went to sleep. She'd sit on my lap and lean her head against my shoulder, she kissed my neck." I sigh looking down at the woman in my arms. "Thank you," I whisper. "You're really nice to me." I kiss her shoulder.

"I just want you to get better so you can go back to your kids," she smiles giving me a tight hug. I squeeze her back unsure of what else to say. That's all I want, I can't have my baby doll then I at least want my kids. They are still everything to me and they mean just as much as she does. They are her beautiful little creations with a little bit of me mixed in.

I dress myself back in the gray jumpsuit I have to wear. It wouldn't be my first choice for anything but it's what I have to wear. "Now come on, I have a surprise for you." She giggles leading me to my room. "But before that," she gasps as if she'd forgotten. "What's something you really wanna do and it's coming up really soon?"

"Mercy's wedding," I look to the floor thinking about it.

"Well guess who gets to go?" She looks at her nails nonchalantly. I fall to my knees in tears.

"Thank you so much," I sob trying to calm myself down even though I'm unable to. "I get to wish my baby off," I sniff wiping my eyes.