Chapter 34

Six weeks later

"Go shower, we'll go out as soon as you're done," she smiles at me. She'd promised me a night out considering how many she's canceled and I've been reminding her for a week. It just so happened that the night she promised me out we are in San Diego so I suppose shes arranged something special for us.

"Alright love." I kiss her lips putting all of my faith and trust into the one promise. "Promise me?" I pull back standing in front of her with crossed arms.

"Why do you doubt me so much?" She gives me a tight hug kissing on my neck and cheek as if trying to make up for all that she's missed or screwed up.

"Because this is the third time you've promised this." I whine I little looking down at her sternly. "Promise me when I walk back out here you'll be ready to go, and you and me only will be going out for a romantic night."

"I promise," she locks our lips together. She's stopped using the pinky promise with me like she always did, instead she locks our lips, if it's me making the promise my lips must lock back. If they don't it's like crossing your fingers, it doesn't count. She just randomly started this one day and it stuck, she thinks it's much more meaningful especially for us.

"Good," I pull away and walk to the bathroom to start my shower. She'd already taken hers and she'd gotten herself ready, she wears a gorgeous strapless dress with what seems to be the sunset on the bottom. Her hair falls down on her shoulders in the beach waves she tried so hard to get.

Nathan and Jake are going to watch the kids tonight when we go out tonight. The whole trip is so Jake can propose to Nathan. Jakes wanted to make sure that Reese is ok with it and that they're gonna do well together the rest of their lives. Jakes asked everyone else about it including their parents and me and he's been waiting for their relationship to progress before he asks Reese. He know that if she's not ok with him than Nathan ill dump him in a heart beat because of his love for his sister. Although even if Reese isn't ok with him she won't let them brake up over her.

"Alright darling?" I pull my boxers and shorts on before opening the bathroom door and sliding my shirt on. "Are you ready?" I look down as I see her sleeping again with Angie.

"Hey Shawn," Jake smiles while they walk in. "You guys gonna," he gives me a pout when he sees her.

"Thanks for trying to help but she's here and I'll just stay too," I sit myself on the other bed with my laptop.

"Alright," they nod giving me a sigh. "We'll see you tomorrow," I nod at them while they walk out. I open Netflix on my laptop. I would've been happy if we just cuddled and watched tv, that's still more attention than she's payed to me in almost two years.

-

I'm awoken by her soft lips, her gentile kisses and then the blinding light of the sun. "Shawn," she touches my hair and trails her hands down my back. "Come on, before the kids wake up," she grips my hands pulling me up and leading me to the bathroom. She sits me (more or less) on the counter and stands between my legs. "I'm sorry about last night love," she hugs me. "But I promise I'll make it up to you," she goes to start the shower.

"Can I go back to sleep?" I huff kinda coldly towards her.

"I deserved that one," she attaches our lips. "And I had it all figured out too," she lays against my shoulder. "I was going to give you something we don't get anymore," she looks down. "We were gonna sit alone around a fire and I was going to show you love, my love."

"Well what do you propose we do in the place?" I furrow my eyebrows. Her hand laces in mine while she pulls me off of the counter to begin undressing me.

"I propose we make this a regular thing," she pulls her dress off and her bra after she'd finished with me. "We wake up early and shower together, every single morning?" She draws out each word as if trying to tease me.

"I'd love that," I plant a kiss against my lovers bright smiling lips. She leads me into the shower and we sit there together. "What do you propose we do if I do happen to become hard?" I kiss on her neck and cheek. "It's not everyday I get to see my baby girl so exposed."

"Well I figure it should be different, every day." She nods pressing herself against me. "And the one receiving shall be the one choosing." She giggles against my chest. She's always encouraging me to touch myself when I'm alone. Little things she's sure teenage boys do, she feels bad about the way our lives ended up and how stuck I had to stay with her and our kids. When she gives me pleasure she always wants to try new techniques so I don't have to feel like I completely missed my teenage life. She even bought a book about it.

"What are my options?" I plant an open mouth kiss against her smile. Her tongue escapes her teeth to meet with mine.

"Well rough, or gentile blowjob," she giggles at the word. "Or handjob, or we could try new things," she gives me a little shrug and a smirk. "Sixty nine, I could give you a boob job," she giggles shutting the water off. "Whatever you want," she starts drying her body.

"So many different options," I giggle dropping her towel and bringing her against me. "I don't know how I'd choose," I kiss her roughly pressing her against the door while her arms and legs wrap around me.

"Mm," she pulls back just like she always does when she gets an idea. I set her on the ground giving her, her towel back. "Today you and I will go on a lunch date, how about that?" She furrows her eyebrows putting her clothes back on. I watch her for a moment her now wet hair bouncing against her shoulders while she makes childish and foolish expressions at me with quiet giggles. She'll always be a baby to me.

"That sounds nice," I kiss her forehead and walk out of the bathroom with nothing more than boxers on.

"Good morning Camden James," she rushes straight to our child just like every other day. I got my fifteen minutes of fame and that's more than usual so I'm happy. I love my kids and I love Reese I just wish I got to spend more time with her.