Help

Third Person's POV:

A red and black screwdriver was thrown into one of the lab's glass walls, which made it shatter into millions of pieces, followed by a loud, frustrated scream from a certain billionaire.

"We are going to find her, Tony." Steve reassured.

"Really?!! How?!! 'Cause I can't fucking find her trace anywhere!!!" The billionaire yelled once again.

Steve kept silent, he didn't know what else to say. He wanted reassure his friends, especially Tony, but he has no idea how he would do that. Calvin came through the door, followed by Wanda and Vision.

"I can help." The boy exclaimed, clutching a grey laptop between his arm and side.

Wanda gave Steve an 'I tried ' look then retreated back next to her friends. Steve sighed and made his way to the fourteen year old.

"Look, kid. I know you want to find your sister more than anyone in this room, but I don't think you can-" Steve was saying before he got cut off by the billionaire.

"Wait, no. He can. He can help." Tony shared his thoughts, "He did it once, he helped me find her before. If we combine our efforts and genius methods, we will find her, right, Calvin?"

"I'll do whatever it takes, just tell me what to do." The teenager nodded.

"No, no. You'll tell me what to do." Tony smiled.

"Stark, we don't have time to waste." Natasha cleared.

"Have faith in him. I trust him to find her. Like she trusts us to do so." The philanthropist reassured the widow, then turned to the boy waiting for instructions.

"Okay, so we have to set up a tracking algorithm from where she was last seen. Does anyone know?" Calvin asked while tapping quickly on the keyboard of his laptop.

"The park." The avengers all said at once.

"The park, got it. Then, we should search for any known Hydra activities in the area. And we'll go from there." Calvin instructed.

"I'm on it." Nat noted.

"Vision, you help Calvin with whatever else he might need, Cap and I are going back to the park to search for some clues." Tony commanded while suiting up.

"I'll come with." Bucky informed. The Iron Man nodded, then his helmet shut close as the garage door opened up and the blasters made him speed towards their destination, leaving Captain America and The Winter Soldier to figure out which transportation they're gonna use.

-time skip brought by Scott Lang getting his orange slices from Spidey as a peace offering-

Shoved into yet another grey room, (Y/n) let out a whimper as the guards let go of her arms. She rubbed her forearms and turned to one of the guards.

"I can see you guys have a feather's touch. You must be good with the ladies, huh?" The girl commented, sarcastically.

"I can show you any time you want, sugar face." One of the guards winked and smirked at her.

"Oh my God!" She gagged, "I think I just threw up in my mouth." She said holding her hand on her lips.

The guard let out a growl as the other ones tried to cover their chuckles. He tried to come closer to (Y/n) but one of his friends advised him not to.

"Don't. We don't know what she can do, Mark." The blond man said.

(Y/n) laughed, "Yeah, Mark. Listen to your friend. All that chitchat's gonna get you hurt. You don't know what I'm capable of." She continued.