Sleep-over

Your POV:

"Ehem." Calvin cleared his throat.

Tony immediatly let go of my hand.

"Calvin, buddy. We... we were just... um... heading out." He said.

"Yeah, I can see that." He laughed at Tony's awkward reply.

"Alright, boys. Let's get out of the bathroom first." I said smiling.

We all headed out to the living room, and Tony sat down on a deep red couch waiting for us to join him. Calvin followed him and I was going to too but with a quick glance at my watch. I gasped.

"(Y/n)?" Tony called. "Is something wrong?"

"It's almost midnight!" I said still in shock. How can I forget about the time?

"Oh, really? Time flies when you have good company, I guess." He nudged Cal.

"Yeah. Especially when you have Iron Man for company. " Cal said enthusiastically.

"Cal, I think he meant us." I cleared, as Tony winked at me.

"Oh, yeah. Us too." He said chuckling a little.

"Come on, Calvin. We better head home now." I called taking my phone and keys off the table and in my pocket.

"Okay, let me just fetch my jacket." Cal said limping to get his jacket off the chair.

"Wait! Can't you guys stay over for tonight?" Tony jumped from the couch while asking.

"Yeah, (y/n). Can we please?" Cal pouted.

"I don't know if we should. I mean, we bothered you enough for today." I said.

"Oh, come on. You don't bother me at all. Besides, it's getting really late for you to be walking home. It's the middle of the night for god's sake." Tony said, approching me.

"You know it's true, (y/n). Don't be stubborn." Cal said, already knowing that I was planning another excuse.

Tony just smiled at Calvin and turned to me with the cutest pout ever, he did it even better than Calvin.

I sighed. "Alright, but we'll be leaving first thing in the morning."

"Yes, ma'am." Cal saluted me.

"Well, let me give you something warm to change into. I don't think I have clothes for Calvin, but I think we can find them for you, (y/n)." Tony said winking at me when Calvin wasn't looking.

The playboy got up from his red couch and headed to the elevator. He then gestured to us to come with him.

We came to a floor that is a long corridor of different doors then Tony gestured to a certain door. Calvin stepped in and I was about to step in myself when Tony grabbed my arm.

"Not yours, sweetheart." He smirked at me, "Follow me."

I said goodnight to Calvin and followed the billionaire to a double door.

"Ladies first." He smiled as he opened the double door.

I entered the room and I was amazed by the view in front of me. It was a white room with light blue details. The bed was king-sized and the nightstands were a light blue as was a small desk in the corner of the room. There was a door on the other side which I assumed was the bathroom's.

"You like it?" Tony broke the silence.

I nodded. I was just speechless. The room was breathtaking.

"For a room, it's really beautiful." I said.

"Oh and while you were gazing at your new room, I brought you clothes." He said, handing me sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt.

"Thank you, Tony." I said as he turned to walk away. "Wait, can you tell me where the kitchen is?" I asked.

"Why?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I get thirsty at night." I simply said.

"At the end of the corridor." He answered, waving.

"Goodnight!" I heard him yell before he entered his room.

"Goodnight, Tony."

-Kiana 🙊