Training and secrets.

A/n:  And another early chapter for you this week. HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUYYS!!

Third Person's POV:

"Okay, ready?" Bucky asked. (Y/n) nodded.

They were both on the sparring mat, while the others were seated around them on the benches that were scattered around the training room.

Bucky charged at (Y/n) with full power, and threw a punch towards her. She dodged it, thanks to some sparring sessions with Natasha and Wanda. She tried to throw one back but he had quick reflexes earning him to successfully block it.

On a bench, Calvin sat between Steve and Sam. He watched his sister struggle to keep Bucky away from-what he thought- her thin weak body.

"Remind me again why is she fighting The Winter Freaking Soldier?" Calvin asked, apparently worried for his sister.

"It's just practice, little man. Don't worry." Sam said. That morning, they told him about what happened the night before. And he promised he won't say anything to Calvin.

"But he's going too fast for her." Calvin whined.

"Actually, he's the one who's struggling, he's containing ninety-eight percent of his power right now, which means he's more focused on not hurting her than fighting her." Natasha explained from where she stood, leaning on a nearby wall.

"Well, that sure is a reli-" Calvin started but got cut off by a loud thud coming from the mat.

His head snapped towards the noise, and he was shocked to see (Y/n) successfully pinning Bucky down. All mouths were on the floor, except for Natasha's, who mumbled something about being proud of her student.

"Man down, people." Sam yelled.

"What were you saying about me not being able to protect myself, Tony?" (Y/n) smirked, turning to glance at her boyfriend.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that, doll." Bucky said from underneath her. He was so fast, (Y/n) didn't even feel anything until she was pulled to the ground and pressed against the hard mattress.

"How much is the time, Natalia?" Bucky asked. Everyone was shocked that he called her by her russian name. But they knew better not to comment on it.

"A minute and three seconds." Nat replied.

"Good, you passed level one." He said as he got up from on top of her. "Now level ten!" He exclaimed as he launched towards the billionaire's girlfriend.

"What?" (Y/n) shrieked. " What... about.. the other... levels?" She said as she dodged as many punches as she could. But he didn't answer her, he just continued his attack.

"Remember, you can use your powers, (Y/n)." Nat called.

(Y/n) took a step back then launched at bucky with a ball of energy in between her fists, dragon-ball-Z-style.

It was enough to let the soldier stumble back and fall on the floor, for her to wrap her legs around his neck and choking the living light out of him, not letting go until he was tapping her thighs informing her he was surrendering.

"A little something from my girl, Black Window." She commented as she let him go. "And let's not forget my bruh, Wanda." She added, winking at the latter.

All of the avengers started clapping while she bowed down. She turned and helped Bucky stand up as he smiled at her. The others gathered around them. Tony gave (Y/n) a hug and the rest gave her pats on her head, because she was so short. (I know the struggle).

When Clint's turn came, he winked at her, "Again, you just got one hundred times hotter." Which earned him a slap on the back of his neck from Tony.