Reunion-2

Third Person's POV:

She couldn't believe what she was seeing in front of her. Behind the metal door, (Y/n) and Aylo watched her body arch from the seat and tense from the electric shocks she was receiving. She let out yet another scream. The scream (Y/n) was hearing, wasn't the usual excited nor was it the angry one that she was used to.

The playboy's girlfriend and her reaper couldn't do anything. They just stood there, watching (F/n)'s body vibrate from the high voltage of the electricity.

"Oh, please! Go on in." Meg's voice came from behind the girl, then she was being shoved in the room.

The room was a shade of grey, the floor was a disgusting mix between black with splashes of red. The torture was taking place in the middle of the  room, where (F/n) was now sitting on a chair. Her eyes seemed lifeless, but also desperate for help.

Meg came in after (Y/n), she was approaching the chair smirking. "I see the treatment is over." She said.

(Y/n) was both confused and filled with rage. She didn't believe what her aunt was referring to the torture. She furrowed her eyebrows in anger and the woman noticed but didn't comment, instead she chose to change the subject.

"I wonder how long it'll take for Mister Righteousness and Metal Head to be here, this time. I'm honestly getting really bored." She huffed, annoyed.

"Why are you doing this?!" The girl growled.

"I don't know. Fun? Pleasure? Are there other synonyms for that?" Meg asked.

(Y/n)'s eyes began to turn to a dangerous shade of blue. She was getting irritated, fast. Meg really knew how to get under her skin.

"I'm getting us out of here." Aylo announced.

"No!!" (Y/n) yelled out loud.

"Jeez, okay. I didn't know you were this passionate about it." Meg admitted, then she started talking but (Y/n) blocked her. She was lost in her converstation with Aylo.

"We have to go, or you'll be next." He clarified.

"No, we can't leave (F/n). We need to take her with us. We need to save her." She objected.

"I don't care about her. You're the one with half of my heart. I'm teleporting your ass out of here immed-" Aylo argued.

"Boy, you better listen to me or I'll fucking spank the shit out of you. First of all, it's my heart. Second of all, I- no, we are NOT going anywhere until my best friend is safe, with us." The girl commanded.

Aylo didn't add any other word after her's. It was obvious who won at the argument, so (Y/n) refocused her attention on what Meg was saying.

"-that's how I got her to trust me. It was easy, really. Your father, though, he was a whole other story. He was the toughest one. Come to think about it, I think he never did trust me." Meg Meg was saying.

The woman was talking about (Y/n)'s parents, which didn't really excite the latter, like it should be. Why? She was thinking of ways to get her friend out of that hell.

"P-pl-lease, h-he-lp m-e."

The tone of that voice was so desperate and heartbreaking that (Y/n)'s eyes began tearing up. But still, she refused to show it. She focused her intense gaze on Meg that was still talking on God knows what.

When Meg finally noticed her daughter's signs of consciousness, she stopped talking and instead made her way to the chair.

"What did you say, dear?" The woman said in an almost caring voice.

"I-I w-won't do it a-again. P-please stop." (F/n) struggled.

"Oh, honey, but you already did. Not only one time, in fact, this is the fourth time. I don't know why you keep doing this because of this-" she gestured to (Y/n), "-this infected piece of trash." Meg claimed.

The girls didn't say anything, they just stared at each other. (F/n) just noticing her best friend in the room, and (Y/n) looking at the wounds and scars that littered her best friend's body and face.

Her beautiful smooth face was bruised. There was a large purple mark on her right cheek. Her lip was busted and dried blood could be seen on it. Regardless of all that, her face was the least beaten up place in her body.

Anger bubbled up inside Stark's girlfriend. She clenched her fists to try and control her powers. She needed to stay calm. If she made the wrong move, neither her nor her best friend will get out of there. Suddenly, grunts were heard behind her. She turned around to see that the two soldiers that were once standing blocking the metal door, the only exit out of the room, were now on the floor, twitching and groaning from the pain.

Nobody understood anything, until blue mists were seen leaving the men's bodies. The girl was shocked at her doing and immediately she heard a click of a gun against her head.

"Make a move and you'll die!" Came Meg's voice.

(Y/n) let out a sigh, "I'm sick of you pointing that gun towards me all the fucking time. Will you, please, put it down?" It was really hard to keep calm when she had anger management issues, but she had to in order for her and her friend to walk out from there alive.

Strangely, Meg listened and did what she was told. The girl turned her head to look at her and she was surprised to see the woman's eyes were a shade of blue instead of her usual brown ones.

"Aylo, are you the one doing this?" She asked.

"It ain't me. It's all you." The ghost-like creature replied, his voice full of pride and a hint of a chuckle.

"I'm controlling her." She realised and a smile of disbelief ghosted over her lips.

Sadly, Meg's orbs slowly faded to their usual poop color. She shook her head and her eyes focused back on the girl in front of her. As soon as she realised where she was and what she was doing, her gun quickly rose up to rest between (Y/n)' eyes.

The woman pressed one finger to her ear and commanded, "I need six guards at the basement right away. We're moving the hostages to the base." She then smirked at (Y/n) and said, "I hope you enjoyed your stay at our residence, because where we're going now, they don't have any of these advantages."

-Kiana🙊

Hey, guys. So just a quick A/n. My eyes are brown so please do not be offended by me saying your eyes are a poop color 'cause I also have them. It's  just a joke that my friends tell me so I wanted to share.

Anyways, thanks for reading, voting and commenting. I hope you guys have a great day/night.

Until next time.

-Kiana