Amazing morning.

Your POV:

I was woken up by sun rays shining through the small gap between the curtains. I heard calming music playing, it was on low volume, but it could be heard. I tried to open my eyes but the sun was right in them, so I turned to the other side. But while doing that, I felt an arm around my waist then I was greeted by small snores.

What the hell is going on? I thought.

I opened my eyes to see, in front of me, laying on the same bed as I am, his arm around my waist, the one and only, Tony Stark.

Oh, shit. I cursed under my breath.

I tried to slip away from his grip, but he only pulled me closer. He had me pressed against his chest and his head was above mine.

Oh god, what should I do now? I thought.

"If you think you'll escape easily, you're wrong." Tony said with a sleepy voice. And let me tell you, I couldn't move a muscle when he talked, my knees went weak.
And to not reveal my weakness, I tried to struggle.

"This isn't appropriate, Tony. Let me go." I faked my annoyance.

"You're so faking it, we both know that." He got me, shit.

"I am not." I said.

"Yes, you are. Now stop moving and let me sleep." He said, snuggling with me.

"You want get any, if you don't... let... go." I finally slip away from his cage.

I ran away as I felt him get up. He followed me but I escaped by going in the bathroom and locking it.

"You guys are like married people." I heard Calvin say behind the bathroom's door.

Boy, I am so glad that I'm in here.

Sorry this one's short.

-Kiana 🙊