Cool parents.

Third person's POV:

(Y/n) woke up, still exhausted. Why am I still tired? She thought. I had a good night sleep. Must be the stress and all. She struggled to sit up, which she miserably failed the first hundred time.

But once she did, she got in the bathroom. Nothing will make her muscles relax more than a hot shower. (Y/n) turned the water on, stripped of her clothes and got in the relaxing shower. She washed all the stress away. After she let out a satisfying sigh, she got out of the shower, dried herself and got into some blue jean and a white plain t-shirt.

Heading downstairs while drying her hair with a towel, she smelled pancakes. she didn't realize how hungry she was until that moment. (Y/n) sped to the kitchen and found her best friend cooking.

"Umm, I smell pancakes!" (Y/n) said in a sigh.

"Well, good morning to you too." Her best friend chuckled.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Good morning." (Y/n) greeted, taking a mouthful of a stolen pancake.

"I gotta say, Tony disappointed me last night." (F/n) shook her head.

"Last time I checked, I was the one who went on a date with him." (Y/n) giggled. "I like to take it slow, especially with him." She continued.

"Tony Stark and slow? It's like you're saying The Flash is walking at normal speed. It's like you're saying Calvin hates all superheroes." (F/n) gave her a knowing look.

"Never happening, ok I get it." She finished her breakfast.

"Where is Calvin by the way? I didn't see him all morning." Her bestfriend asked.

"He's at his friend's house. He's helping him make arrangements for his birthday. You know how Calvin is; being the future businessman. And he's going to stay there for like four days or so." (Y/n) put her plate in the sink.

As she was washing her dirty plate and (F/n)'s now-empty cup of coffee, the phone rang and (Y/n) went to answer it.

"Hello... oh hi!... I'm good, and you?... yeah sure... no, no, I haven't had breakfast yet... bring who?... of course, she would love to... ok see you later, Tony." And she hung up.

She heard footsteps rush out of the kitchen to the hallway. (F/n) stood for a couple of minutes, holding her finger, asking a second to catch her breath.

"Was that.... Tony?" She asked breathless.

"Yes, that was Tony. And he already set another date." (Y/n) clarified.

"Now I like him. Talk about slow, huh?" (F/n) raised an eyebrow.

"Ooo, you are about to love him." (Y/n) giggled.

"What? How?" (F/n) stood now tall.

"He said I can bring you with us. If you want of course." (Y/n) said.

After that (F/n) did something (Y/n) didn't expect... She... ready for it?... stayed silent. She just stood there, freezed, paralysed.

"Earth to (F/n), come in, (F/n)." (Y/n) snapped her fingers in front of her.

"H-He... He w-wants me t-to c-come..." she suddenly furrowed her eyebrows. "Wait a second, I am not going to be a third weel?" She asked.

"No, no. Of course not. I won't let that happen." (Y/n) shook her head.

"Oh my lord, I don't have something to wear. I gotta go look for something to wear." (F/n) rushed to her best friend's closet.

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead. I just need a jacket over this." She gestured at her plain white t-shirt.