Maybe I do.

Third Person's POV:

"What? We don't have a chimney." She asked confused.

"Really? Then we should have one because it gets really cold in here at night." He said.

"Don't change the subject. What were you doing in that lab? Making a potion?" She rubbed her thumb on his right cheek, trying to clean the black thing off it.

"I.. I wasn't in the lab. I wasn't in the tower all day, actually." He admitted.

"Where were you then?" She asked.

Please, don't say on a mission, please don't say it. She thought.

"On a mission." He sighed.

"WHAT? And you didn't tell me?" She yelled, she was hurt.

"I didn't want you to worry, sweetheart." He said.

"Wait? All these past days, you were on missions, weren't you?" She asked, rising to her feet.

"If I say 'yes', you wouldn't be mad, right?" He asked, closing an eye, preparing for the shouting that's coming.

"Like hell, I'll be. What were you thinking? Not telling me? How could you do that?" Now she was shouting.

"Because I know you would be worried and anxious all the time I was in the mission. And seeing that both of us have anxiety, I thought one of us could use a day off." Tony surprisingly shouted back.

"Well, that's very nice of you. But I am your fucking girlfriend, I deserve to know whether I'll be seeing you tomorrow or visiting your grave."

They continue shouting at each other, until all the avengers came to the living room, including Bucky and Calvin.

"What's happening here?" Steve asked Clint in a hushed voice.

"Grab the popcorn, Cap. It's their first fight." Clint said excitedly.

Steve just let out a small oh and continued watching the fighting couple that were still shouting at each other.

"You know what? If you don't want me intervening in your life, maybe I shouldn't even be in it!" (Y/n) yelled.

The avengers all let out a loud gasp.

"A-and apparently their last." Clint whispered.

Steve hit Clint's arm to shush him and got an ow as a reply. A loud one that earned a glare from the star spangled man.

It was then that Tony and (Y/n) noticed the fuss that they created. But Tony quickly turned to (Y/n) with sad eyes.

"You don't mean that." He whispered but it was loud enough for everybody in the room to hear.

In a moment of anger, (Y/n) said something she will regret later.

"Maybe I do." She yelled and stomped out of the living to her bedroom, with Calvin calling her name.

Everyone else stayed frozen, they didn't know what to do. Tony just got dumped. Again. Looking at him, they knew he was going to have an anxiety attack, they knew him all too well. But it shocked them what Tony yelled next.

"Fine. Good riddance." He shouted, turning towards the elevator. But a little voice stopped him in his track.

"What?" Calvin asked. Tony totally forgot the young boy's presence in the room.

"I'm sorry, kid. I-I didn't-" Tony started but got interrupted.

"I thought we were having fun, but you know what? If you're uncomfortable then we'll have to go as (Y/n) said." Calvin said puffing his chest a little to appear confident.

"Wait, no-" Tony started again however Calvin didn't stay to listen. He turned and gave his back to Tony after sending a sad smile to the others.

"I'm gonna go pack. And if I find my sister crying, I'll never talk to you again." Calvin shot at Tony.

After Calvin was out of the room, the others all turned to Tony and glared at him. Tony just sighed and entered the elevator, going up to the roof.

"I LOVE PIZZA, I GOT PIZZA. ANYONE WANT PIZZA?" Falcon entered the room, singing.

"Ever heard of timing?" Natasha snapped at him.

"Relax, woman. Sheesh." Sam backed away slowly.

Nat huffed, it had to happen this very moment, she and Bucky were in the middle of a very important conversation.

Her thoughts were interrupted by something brushing her arm. She looked up and saw a pair of blue eyes looking back at her. She could feel his arm now completely leaning against hers. He was leaning towards her. Why was he leaning? Nat thought. He didn't stop until his lips were millimetres to her ear.

"We have to fix this." Bucky whispered in Natasha's ear.

Her breath hitched. He's never been this close to her, to anybody. And that voice, that husky but calming voice he had. Okay, Nat. Calm down your thoughts. This is not going to end well.

"Yeh, right." Her reply was below a whisper but she knew that he heard from the smile that he gave her.

"Tasha." A voice broke the stare-off that they were having, making them slightly jump away from each other. It was Clint. "Can I have a word?"

Damn, he was giving her the knowing look. The look that said that she knew stuff and he was angry that she didn't tell him.

"Sure." She replied, then turned to Bucky. "One minute." She smiled at him and he nodded.

After they were a safe distance from Bucky's and everyone else's earshot, Clint turned to Nat abruptly, waiting. However, she acted completely oblivious.

"Spill the beans, Nat." Clint said, tapping his foot ont floor impatiently.

"There's nothing to say. You didn't ask me anything." Nat replied.

"We're gonna play it like this, huh? Okay. First question, what the hell is going with you and Barnes? Making lovey eyes at each other?" He asked.

"I don't make lovey eyes." She sighed.

"Maybe you don't, but he does." He hissed.

"Look, I don't know what you're thinking but there is nothing between me and James. I just started talking to the guy today." She explained.

"Look, I know I'm not the boss of you and all. But be careful, okay? You told me your shared past but he doesn't remember it, Nat. It will only end up breaking your heart." Clint said in a sad tone.

"Clint, seriously there is nothing. Sure there is some attraction.." she trailed off, she was thinking about his baby blue eyes and those long eyelashes and that husky but soothing voice that comes from those pink lips.

"Some?" Clint raised a brow, smirking knowingly.

"Okay, you know what? I'm gonna go now." She backed away, her eyes not leaving his, glaring at him. "Don't follow."

Clint just stayed put, suppressing the laugh that he's been holding in since he noticed her zoning out. After she turned the corner, he released it clutching his stomach. He was even tearing up a bit.

"I can still hear you, very very clearly." Nat shouted at him from around the corner. Which only increased his laughter.

-Kiana 🙊