My man.

Third Person's POV:

(Y/n) closed her bedroom with a loud thud, she was hurt, really hurt. How could Tony lie to her all this time?

Now all those nights when he came really tired and just wanted to snuggle and sleep without diner, made sense; he was too tired to do anything else. She always thought that he was just busying himself with one of his projects.

But no, he was out there fighting people. Bad and dangerous people. The idiot could have gotten himself hurt or worse (expelled, sorry not sorry) killed.

However, deep down, she knew it was his job, to protect people, even if they didn't know them. Deep down, she knew that he was right. Deep down, she regret ever snapping and yelling at him. That was when she realised what she said.

Maybe I do.

She was angry, she really didn't mean it. The tears quickened when she knew hat he was the one that was really hurt. She abandoned him for only doing his job. Stupid. Stupid.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the door creaking open, she looked up to see her little brother Calvin, he entered the room, after glancing around the room to see where she was. Head down, he sat next to her on her bed.

"I'm sorry, sis. This is all because of me." He murmured.

"No. It's not your fault, dear." She hugged him, she knew what he meant.

"Yes, it is. You wouldn't even have met Tony, if it wasn't for me. Therefore, you wouldn't be hurt and sad right now." He sniffed.

"Yes. It is because of you that I met Tony. That's why I thank you, I'm the one who's wrong here. I shouldn't have said those horrible things to him. He's a good person, he was just doing his job." Calvin was a little surprised but smiled and jumped from the bed.

"So we're not leaving?" He exclaimed, a wide grin plastered on his face.

"No, we're not leaving." She replied, giggling.

Calvin yelled a you're the best, sis, and ran from the room, just as Nat peaked her head.

"Everything alright here?" Nat asked, entering the room, but stayed at the door.

"Yeah, I just told him we're not leaving." (Y/n) sighed.

"So, you're not mad anymore?" Nat asked again, raising an eyebrow.

"No, I don't think so." She replied.

"Really? Then why is the half of your things floating in the air?" Nat smirked.

That's when (Y/n) noticed the floating books and clothes around her. She slowly let them fall back down, and Nat made her way to sit beside her.

"Okay, I guess I'm still mad that he didn't tell me. But I had no right saying those things. I practically left him for saving people." (Y/n) said.

"Well, you're not wrong." Nat exclaimed chuckling a little.

"Thank you, that's so comforting." (Y/n) said sarcastically, shooting her daggers with her eyes.

Nat raised her plams in the air in a surrendering motion. "I'm just saying, okay? Well, if you're interested I think he's on the roof, if you want to apologise or something. My work here is done." She said getting up.

"You didn't do anything." (Y/n) furrowed her brows.

"I helped you realise that you were wrong." Nat smiled walking out of the door.

"No. You didn't do shit." (Y/n) shouted at her, giggling.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." Nat exclaimed.

"I hope you drown." (Y/n) laughed.

"I can't hear you." Nat yelled from the hallway, obviously smiling.

(Y/n) smiled while shaking her head at her foolish friend's behavior.

Okay, now let's get this shit together, she thought while walking out of her room.

----

While walking through the living room, she saw Clint, Sam, Steve and Calvin eating pizza. Sam and Steve nodded at her, while Calvin waved furiously at her, and Clint raised an eyebrow.

"You okay?" Clint asked.

"For now." She replied, sitting next to Steve.

"Did you talk to him?" The latter asked.

"No, not yet." She sighed. "And frankly, I don't know what to say. Can you give me an advice, guys?"

"I don't even know what's going on here, so I can't be of help to you." Sam shrugged.

"You don't know what's going on most of time, Sam. We better just call you Mr. Oblivious." Clint laughed.

They all laughed with him, except Sam who leaned over Calvin so that he can hit Clint. But the latter was faster and got up from the couch quickly avoiding getting a slap on the head.

While the others were still fooling around, Steve continued the conversation with (Y/n).

"Clint said he's on the roof. He can come in handy sometimes." He smiled his heart-warming smile.

"Yes, I know. Nat already told me." (Y/n) said, smiling back.

"Well, we all know that she's a better spy than anyone else in the world." He chuckled.

"If I wasn't more of a soldier than a spy, I would have taken that as an offense." Sam chuckled, looking at Clint with a smirk.

"Hey! What's that suppose to mean?" Clint pouted.

"It's true." Steve shrugged.

"Okay, enough chit-chat. (Y/n), go talk to your man." Nat walked to the room, with Bucky on her side.

(Y/n) stood up and walked to the elevator, but before its doors closed she said.

"I see you got yours." She winked.

Just before it closed, she managed to see Nat blushing, Steve smiling, Clint laughing his ass off, Sam had a horrified look on his face, Calvin had a confused look, and Bucky was... smirking?

Wow. She managed to make The Winter Soldier smirk. Giving herself a mental high five and a pat on the back, she smiled, proud of herself.

That ship is so going to sail, she thought.

Hearing the familiar ding of the elevator, she began to grow nervous. Her palms were sweating, her heartbeat was racing. Various thoughts came to her mind.

What if he wouldn't want to speak to me again?

What if he doesn't forgive me?

What if I hurt him more?

What if, this time, he would be the one to want to break up?

Shaking her head, she ushered herself out of the elevator. She was met by cold freezing air. She shivered badly, she was only in a pair of jeans and a plain black t-shirt. However, that didn't stop her from taking another step past the open door of the roof.

Looking around, she spotted a dark blurry figure sitting at the edge. As she closed the door, the figure let out a sigh without turning towards the intruder.

"I said I want to be alone." He growled, she knew that voice even if she was not familiar with the tone.

"Tony?" She called, hoping he would at least consider talking to her.

His head snapped up quickly, (Y/n) thought if she was the one who did it she would have a headache and probably fall off the edge.

"(Y/n)..." His voice barely a whisper but she managed to hear it. It was a little hoarse, which made (Y/n) wonder.

Was he crying?

-Kiana 🙊