Just a Dream.

(Y/n)'s POV:

Darkness. That's what I was seeing. I tried to move, but no matter where I went, darkness seemed to follow my view. However, that darkness wasn't quiet, it had a deep rough voice. It whispered and growled something I didn't understand.

After a moment, I realised it's not only one, there was at least two voices. None of them was comforting though.

Slowly, I began to see lights. I then started to open my eyes. I winced at a few cuts that started to claim their presence. They were all over my arms. I moved my head up to see where I am. I'm in my cell. But how? I was with Tony and Calvin minutes ago.

It must be a nightmare. I'm just dreaming, right? I must be dreaming.

"You're awake!" A deep rough voice growled.

My head shot up and saw the man with the metal scars. Shit. He had this sickening smirk plastered on his face.

"No! I'm just dreaming! You're not real!" I whispered to myself.

The man let out a disgusting laugh and came near my bed. I quickly took refuge in the corner of it and hugged my legs, bringing my knees up to my chest.

"You were dreaming! Now, it's time for training." He spat.

They attached a lot of machines to my body. With a press of a button, everything went black.

When I woke up, my mind was a white page. They spoke some words.

Lightning.

Fury.

Dark.

Seven.

Angry.

Thirsty.

Five.

Hungry.

Ride.

Switch.

I don't know why, but after those words, I had this urge to kill something or even someone. I just was so angry and full of hatred. I felt my heart turning to this big black ball of rage.

"Soldier?" The scarred man said.

"Ready to comply, sir." I heard myself say. But it wasn't me who said it, it was the other angry part of me.

"I have a mission for you. Kill Tony Stark." He said.

He handed me a file with the name Tony Stark on it. Unwillingly, I took the file in my hands and said words I would never ever thought I would be saying.

"Kill Tony Stark. Got it, sir." I nodded, again, unwillingly.

~~~~~~~~ End of dream ~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV:

She woke up with a gasp. Sweat was covering her forehead and neck. She looked around searching for the scarred man. He was nowhere to be found. Instead she was in her warm bed, covered in her childhood favorite blanket that she pickef up from her house. She was in her room in Stark Tower.

Was it all a dream?

Is this a dream?

She didn't know what was real from what was just a fantasy anymore.

-Kiana 🙊