Mark to the rescue.

Third Person's POV:

She dragged him to her room, practically forced him to lay on the bed and then she sat next him. She watched him as if waiting for something. He avoided her gaze, looking intensly at the ceiling. He didn't know what to say or what to do.

"Well?" She pushed.

"Well.. what?" He asked, "I don't know what to do." He chuckled.

"Sleep, you dumbo." She giggled.

"I don't want to." He said with a pouty  tone which increased the laughter.

"Close your eyes." She smiled at him. He sighed but listened.

"Now, I want you to breathe. Take a deep breath in then let it out slowly." She informed.

He did as he was told and instantly relaxed into the mattress. After a few minutes, light snoring were heard from him. Finally, he was asleep.

Well, that was easy! Sh thought.

Suddenly, Tony started to groan ans turn around viciously on the sheets. He was having a nightmare.

I spoke too soon! She sighed.

She started shaking him, trying to wake him up, save him from the nightmares.

"Tony, wake up! Come on, you have to wake up now!" She shook him.

"No! Get away from them, don't touch them!" He suddenly got out of bed and whimpered in the corner of the room.
"It's all my fault." She heard him whisper.

He begin crying softly, hiding his face between his hands. She wanted to make her way ans comfort him. Actually, it was to apologise for what she made him do.

But a pair of cold metal hands grabbed her. She was thrown against the bed harshly, she turned her head to her attacker, it was a shock that she saw one of the IronMan suits, the latest Mark Tony had invented. It can be controlled by just the brain of the person. Or in this case, Tony's brain. It was amazing really, the invention that is. How the suit's sensers are connected with Tony's emotions.

Well, Tony was hella frightened at that moment, so it was natural that the robot attacked the probable threat and eliminate it.

Wait, oh shit! He's gonna kill me.

"No! Get away from me!" She struggled as the robot pointed his palm repulsor at her face.

She tried everything. She punched him, slapped him, kicked him. But he wouldn't move from it place. Just as the beam of light was shot from the IronMan suit, she pushed him and a blast of energy bursted from her fingertips. The robot was shaken just enough so she can escape his death grip.

Sadly, the robot was on top of her again seconds later, restraining from moving.

"Tony! Stop it, please!" She screamed, terrified she'll meet her death and leave Calvin an orphan.

-Kiana🙊