Mrs Boss and Cinnamon rolls.

Third Person's POV:

As everyone got into the living room, they sat around the table eating shawarma. FRIDAY's voice interrupted their silence.

"Mrs. Boss, there is a guest for you." It said.

Everyone looked so confused. They looked at each other, seeking answers. Who is this Mrs. Boss?

It wasn't until Natasha bursted out laughing looking at (Y/n) that they got what FRIDAY said. The A.I referred to her as Mrs. Of course, it doesn't understand relationships, so it just assumed that they're married or something.

"FRIDAY, I think you meant Mrs Stark, right?" Nat smirked and everyone laughed except (Y/n) who was blushing furiously and Tony who was just hella confused.

"Am I a woman now?" Tony asked.

"Seriously? I thought you're supposed to be a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." Sam joked.

"Come on, Tony. Even Steve got the joke." Clint said, pointing at a laughing Steve.

"I didn't get it either." Calvin admitted, looking at them.

Clint whispered something to him and then his eyes widened. He looked at Tony then at his sister, before a wide grin spread over his face.

"She thinks you guys are married." He chuckled.

"Who's married?" A voice that didn't belong to any of the avengers, spoke.

(Y/n) knew that voice, she heard it everyday for the past fifteen years. It was (F/n)'s. Oh shit.

"Did someone got married without me?" (F/n) placed her hands on her hips.

"What? No." (Y/n) exclaimed. "FRIDAY, please just call me by my name, okay?"

"As you wish, miss." The A.I said.

"Mrs Boss, I am never going to let that go." Nat whispered to her.

"Is this payback?" (Y/n) raised an eyebrow.

"Now why would I that to you, huh?" Nat faked innocence.

"Am I supposed to say sorry so that you can let it go?" (Y/n) raised the other eyebrow.

"Will you?" Nat shot at her.

"Nope." (Y/n) smirked and they both laughed while they all continued eating their meals as (F/n) joined them, stealing Sam's extra shawarma.

------

"Okay, whose turn is to choose?" Clint asked.

Everybody kept looking at one another. Clearly, they all forgot. When nobody raised their hand, (F/n) took her chance and raised hers.

"Can I?" She asked. They all shrugged and nodded.

"How about Cinnamon rolls?" She suggested.

"Oh, I love that one." (Y/n) exclaimed.

"But we don't know what that is." Tony said.

"It's easy. You just say which one in this group is the cinnamon roll and which one is the killer." Calvin explained.

"I still don't get it." Steve admitted.

"It's okay, we'll play it and you watch." (F/n) giggled.

"Okay. (F/n), you ask me." (Y/n) said.

"Who looks like a cinnamon roll but could actually kill you?" She started the game.

"Hm.. let me think.." (Y/n) started to look around until her eyes stopped on Steve and she smirked. "Of course, it's Cap." Everyone laughed while Steve smiled, a little blushing.

"Okay, next. Who looks like he could kill you and could actually kill you?" (F/n) asked.

"Let's see." She looked around again. "Aha. Natasha and the Winter Soldier, definitely." She said.

"Hell yeah, we can." Nat smirked, and everyone laughed again.

"Nothing can go wrong with that ship." (Y/n) added, smirking at Nat.

"You are damn right. Next question. Who looks like he could kill you but actually is a cinnamon roll?"

Without even looking around, she exclaimed. "Well, that question has two answers for me."

Everyone looked at her quizzically.

"So there's two people?" Sam asked.

"Yup, there is Tony here. And then there is Bucky." She smiled.

"But you already chose Bucky, you can't choose him again." Calvin said.

"No, I didn't. Earlier, I said The winter soldier. But now it's Bucky. There's a difference." (Y/n) smiled.

There was silence for a moment where everyone was trying to get what she was saying.

"Wait, so I can't actually kill anyone? Damn it." Tony joked.

"Well, according to Mrs Boss over there, Frozen can't either. So it's not personal, don't worry." Clint smirked using the nickname FRIDAY said earlier.

"Call me that one more time, Pigeon. See what happen." (Y/n) glared at him.

"Wowow. Slow down, Mrs... I mean... You know what I mean." Clint chuckled, earning another glare from Tony.

"O-okay, next question. Who looks like a cinnamon roll and is actually a cinnamon roll?" (F/n) asked giggling.

"Oh, that one's easy. It's always Thor. Am I right, Thor?" She smiled at the blond demi-god.

"I do not know what is this roll of cinnamon, however I suppose it's food, so I prefer Poptarts over this rolls anytime." Thor admitted grinning, and everyone began laughing.

"Okay, it's the end of the game guys and it's night time already. (F/n) you can crash here if you want, right babe?" (Y/n) asked Tony.

"Sure, as long as you're sleeping next to me and not her." Tony replied as everyone began to stand up to go their beds.

"Wait, I have one more. Who can pass out from eating too many cinnamon rolls?" (F/n) asked.

Everyone looked at Clint at the same time, they all started laughing at his hurt expression, then it changed to an amused one.

"Okay, I confess that I actually have passed out from eating too much chocolate but cinnamon rolls, I don't think so." He chuckled.

Everyone continued laughing as they walk to their rooms. (Y/n) did notice Bucky walking Natasha to her room, and couldn't help but smile.

They're finally opening up to each other. I am doing everything in my power to make that ship sail. Natasha is so going to tell me everything. (Y/n) thought.

-Kiana 🙊