Two birds. One stone.

Hey, guys. So, my wifi decided to be an asshole this summer and not work. Maybe, it wants a vacation as well. If I post this chapter, that means I found a glimpse of it. Sorry if it's late, so so so late, but you know how it is. It's summer, I'm traveling and at the same time writing this. As you see, I'm really dedicated to this story.

Third Person's POV:

A shiver ran down (Y/n)'s spine, and it wasn't because of the cold weather. No, the adrenaline rush was making her body temperature rise. It was the familiar voice that spoke to her. The voice that she had been hearing a million times while she was growing up, it was dear to her, up until now.

"Nice to see you again, darling." The soft voice said again. 

Her blood boiled, her breathing picked up speed. One of the most despicable things she hated was betrayal.

"Focus, (Y/n). Don't lose it just yet." She heard Aylo warn her in her head.

Her brain went override, her eyes searching for any possible weapon laying around she could use. Anything. Anyone. Then she realized, she is the weapon.

"Still not looking at me, sweets? Didn't your dear mommy tell you it is impolite to ignore someone while they're talking to you?" The damn voice addressed (Y/n).

"You tell me. You knew her before I was even born." The half-hearted girl spat, still not turning around.

Suddenly, a safety pin of a gun was heard. And the head of it was pressed against (Y/n)'s head. Her eyes instinctively closed. Unconsciously, a laugh slipped through her lips.

"If you were going to kill me, you would have done that all those years ago, Aunt meg." She mocked, while standing up and turning around to finally be face to face with (F/n)'s mom.

"I'm glad you realized that, sweety." Meg smiled.

For several minutes, they held gaze. Meg trying to intimidate (Y/n), and the latter trying to figure out how to get her friend out of here. 

"Aylo, could you get Steve home?" (Y/n) demanded.

"Sometimes I really wonder what would you do without me. I'll transport him to the tower, but you'll have to hold your own for some time. He's pretty heavy. And remember, you're not powerful when I'm not with you, so be careful." The ghost replied, but only through telepathy, then she felt him leave.

Meg noticed the captain disappear, and paid no attention to him. She focused on the girl in front of her.

"So where is the creature that has half of your heart, darling? I would love to see how it became now, (F/n) told me a lot about it. I knew that little shit wasn't gonna last a week." Meg asked.

"He can be a little shy sometimes around strangers." (Y/n) commented.

"Oh, it's just me. Come out, little one." Meg insisted.

"I doubt he'll come out for traitors either." The girl snarled.

Still pointing her gun at her, Meg let out a sickening laugh. "Now, dear. Don't call your best friend a traitor. That is just rude." She said.

(Y/n) frowned, "what? No, I'm calling you a traitor. Why would I be-"

"Well, because she got to be my little spy since she was little. I was the one who encouraged her to go talk to you the first day you met. Oh. How proud I was when you easily got attached to her!"  Meg fake-wiped an nonexistent tear.

"Wha- I don't understa-" She was cut off by a sting in her shoulder. (Y/n) turned her neck to see what it was. Another dart.

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey. Were you going to say something?" Meg smirked wickedly. "If Captain America isn't gonna be my bait, then you'll be as much as good to lure my daughter and the billionaire back to me.Two birds with one stone."