Hydra

Third Person's POV:

"It was HYDRA all along." Tony mumbled.

"HYDRA? AS IN THE EVIL GUYS THAT YOU TOLD US ABOUT LAST SATURDAY?"

"Yes." He was in deep thought.

"If they were as bad as you described them, then I assume they're not gonna put her in a five star hotel, am I right?" She sighed.

"They're worse than that."

There was a moment of silence, (F/n) thinking where could her bestfriend be, Tony thinking what could he possibly do to see his girl again.

"I can always track her phone. But with the kidnapper being Hydra, I don't think they'll keep it near her." Tony suggested.

"We can try." Calvin said from the staircase. "I can help. I know some things."

"Okay. You can tag along, kid." He smiled to him.

"He can do more than that. That's how he knows about Hydra." (F/n) smirked.

"You hack into systems?" Tony asked, shocked. "You're like ten."

"Just let's go save my sister."

-----

"Jarvis, I need you track (Y/n)'s phone." Tony exclaimed once he got foot into the tower.

"Tracking complete. Miss (Y/n) is in Russia. There is, however, something preventing me to be more specific." Jarvis informed.

"I can help." Calvin offered. "Jarvis hook me up with a screen and a keyboard."

As soon as he said that, a virtual screen and a virtual keyboard popped out of nowhere. Calvin began to tap on the keyboard and look on the screen.

"Found her." Calvin exclaimed after a few minutes.

"Good job, kid. Jarvis, send it to my suit. I'm going to bring (Y/n) back.

------

(Y/n) woke with a gasp, eyes wide as she stared around at the darkness before her. Her head pounded, and as she attempted to bring her hands up to cup it, she realized that they were bound to what she was sitting on.

She struggled for a moment, but she stopped when she heard the door unlocking. It swung open, and (Y/n) squinted at the silhouette standing in the doorway, until they reached around and flicked the light on.

She flinched, allowing her eyes to get used to the sudden brightness before she was flicking her gaze up to focuson the person. He had large scars along his arms and neck. They appear to be slashes but instead of blood, there was some kind of shining metal.

"Morning, sunshine." She heard.

"Call me that one more time, see what happens." She threatened the scar dude.

"They were right, you are feisty. I'm Jones. I will be talking to you for the next hour." He explained.

"Hurray!" She replied sarcastically.

"Okay, let's get started. How are you feeling?" He asked, getting closer to her by each word.

"Just peachy." She spat.

"Have you ever been mistaken for a man?" He smirked.

"No, have you?" She smirked back.

Now he was right in front of her, his face inches from hers. They stared at each other. They didn't dare to look away. Until he pulled his face away, and slapped her hard on her left cheek. However, she didn't flinch. She kept staring at him.

"Now, tell me. What do you know about Tony Stark?" He interrogated.

"HA, is that what this is about?" She snickered.

"Yes. Now, tell me."

"Other than he's the famous billionaire playboy philanthropist, nothing." She looked up and smiled at him.

"Oh come on, you spent two weeks with him, and that is strange for a playboy like Stark. So you must mean something to him. And now you tell me you know nothing? Like his weaknesses, his strengths. Anything." He put both of his hands on each of her shoulders.

"Yeah, I learned a lot of things. Like he likes pancakes for breakfast, he hates his socks to get wet." She shrugged.

"That is not what I had in mind. Besides, everyone hates their socks to get wet." He sighed and put his thumb and index on the bridge of his nose.

"Really? I personally don't mind. I mean it's not like the end of the world or anything." She shrugged again.

"It will be for you, if you don't spill the information." He said through gritted teeth.

"Really? I don't think so. I mean you do know that you need me. Right? Right?" She snickered.

"What I do know is that you are trying to stall. Do you think that your beloved Stark is going to find you?" He asked smirking.

"I have my-" he interrupted her.

"Phone? Yeah, he can't track that. Even he succeeds, he will have trouble finding exactly where you are." He grinned.

"We'll see about that."

-Kiana