Shit.

Third person's POV:

It was a normal Monday, (Y/n) was working as always. Some children were reading, some were doing their homework. But there was a man that was acting a bit weird, not that he was in a library not picking any of the books, a lot of men come to the library and don't find what they were looking for. But it was that he wasn't even making an effort in checking any of the books to see if they were the one. He just sat there, wearing all black, looking around under his cap.

As (Y/n) made her way to him, he abruptly stood up and walked out of the doors. Strange. She thought. Maybe he was waiting for someone.

Minutes passed, and another man wearing a black suit came bursting through the library doors, his eyes scanned the huge space of the library, until he saw the woman looking strangely at him. He sped towards her, while she stood put, shocked by his behavior.

"Miss, you are needed." He exclaimed out of breath.

"Shh, this is a library, mister." She shushed him.

"I am most sorry, but Calvin, your brother who goes to our school, is basly injured." He said, now calming his breath.

"Again." She shouted.

She sprinted to the workers' room to fetch her purse and jacket. And a couple of eyes met hers.

"(Y/n), what's going on?" (F/n) said.

"I'm sorry, I have to go, Calvin us at the hospital." She rushed.

"Again." Her best friend shouted.

"I'll call you." She said.

She ran back to the front door and she found the man with news, waiting for her.

"Where is he?" She asked.

"Let me take you!" He gestured to an SUV behind him.

She didn't hesitate one more second as she launched herself into that vehicle. Just as she turned to look at the man. She was greeted with a rag to her mouth. The smell was dizzying and soon she slipped into unconsciousness. And everything went dark.

-----

Little by little, she opened her eyes, shutting them as soon as she did so. The bright light was blinding her. She tried to turn away from the light but she was stopped by something restraining her wrists and ankles.

What the heck? She thought.

She struggled to open her eyes not caring about the light anymore. Her vision was blurry, she could just make out some people with lab coats checking some machined beside her. So she assumed they were doctors.

"Excuse me, doctor. Can you tell me where am I and why am I tied up to a bed?" She spoke, her voice a little raspy.

She heard a little chuckle from the man with the lab coat standing by her side. She turned around as she felt a killing pain entering her arm. She screamed but that only made the 'doctors' smirk.

"STOP, IT HURTS!" She yelled at the previous man.

"Good, then it's working." He shot an evil smile.

"WHAT KIND OF DOCTORS ENJOY THEIR PATIENT'S PAIN." She yelled again.

"We are doctors. But just not that kind who heals people with just a bandage. We give them power to never feel pain again." Another man spoke, he was checking her vitals.

"Please, don't kill me. I have a little brother to look after?" She whispered as she fell, again, into unconsciousness, but not before she heard.

"Oh, I'm not gonna kill you. I'm just gonna hurt you really, really, really bad."

----

Whispers. A lot of whispers. There was a lot of whispers. Around her. Wait. It was... in her head. Inside her head. Hundreds, if not thousands of whispers murmured inside her head. Some of them were screams of agony. Screams of pain.

(Y/n) was laying on the cold hard floor. Her mind was going to explode from all the voices. She started to get up, head in hand.

"Am I dead?" She looked around, shewas in some kind of cell.

"No." A deep voice sounded from some speaker.

"Well, this is certainly not paradise." She said sarcastically.

This is a feisty one. She heard.

"So was your mother." She spat.

"What did you say? I didn't speak with you." The deep voice said.

"I'm not feisty, you asshole. Your mother is." She spat again.

"I didn't say that. I thought of it. You read minds now. Wonderful." The deep voice chuckled.

"I do what? You're shitting me!" (Y/n) now stood on her feet.

"Call, Strucker." The deep voice ordered someone.

"Strucker. As in Hydra. Oh shit." She whispered.

Tony, please save me.

-Kiana 🙊