Daughter of who?

Third Person's POV:

The next morning, (Y/n) woke up refreshed and full of happiness. But as soon as she was aware that Tony wasn't sleeping next to her. She knew he got up in the middle of the night and got down into his lab.

"Not again!" She huffed.

"Good morning, (Y/n)." Aylo appeared in front of her.

"Morning, Aylo. Is Tony in the lab?" She asked.

"Yes, he is." He replied.

"Did you eat?" She asked as she sat up.

"I-I don't eat." The reaper said.

"Right, sorry about that." She said.

She got off the bed and vanished in the bathroom for a good five minutes then reappeared, ready to look for her idiot of a boyfriend.

"I wish I can just transport to the kitchen." (Y/n) whispered.

With a blink of an eye, she was at the doorway of the kitchen. She was so surprised, the wind left her lungs. She grinned, delighted with this new power.

As she reappeared in the kitchen to get a cup of coffee to make her wake up even more, she was met with a cute sight. There they were, in their sleepy state, Nat and Bucky making coffee. To be exact, it was Natasha who was making coffee, Bucky was just hugging her back with his face buried in her neck.

Shirtless.

The assassins didn't really notice (Y/n) as she waltzed to the fridge, with a big grin plastered on her face. After taking some milk, she walked beside them. She realised that Nat had finished making the cup of coffee and started making another one. Probably for Bucky. (Y/n) quickly grabbed the steaming hot cup and tried to run for it. But unfortunately, she was caught by a metal hand. Of course the soldier did his best to control his strength to not hurt his friend.

"Where do you think you're going with that?" Nat spoke.

"To Tony." (Y/n) simply replied.

"I made that for myself." Nat said, now turning to glance at her.

"Now it's mine." (Y/n) chirped, noticing that Bucky managed to hold her arm without getting his face out of its hiding.

How did he do that? She would never know.

"Why would you think I would give it to you? I'm the one who made it, with a very sleepy super soldier gripping my side." Natasha raised an eyebrow.

"You can share the other one. Tony didn't sleep again last night, so he either needs coffee or a good night sleep. Probably the first option though." She started then smirked, "Plus, you would want to give me that or I'm gonna remind you of this cute moment every moment for the rest of your life."

After that, Bucky lifted his head to look at the billionaire's girlfriend. His hand still around her arm. The couple stared at her for quite a long time and when she didn't flinch, Bucky commented, "Didn't they warn you to not threaten two of the most dangerous people on Earth? Or are you just doing it on purpose?"

"The second one. Considering they're my bestfriends and they can't fight off my dear friend Aylo here, they'll let me take this coffee to my idiot of a boyfriend." (Y/n) pouted, making puppy dog eyes at them.

"And they're my favorite on the team!" She continued.

"Hey! I thought I was your favorite on the team!!" Came Clint's voice from the vents.

"Horrible timing, Big Bird." (Y/n) called, then turned to the couple putting on a smile again.

Nat didn't make any reaction, whereas Bucky sighed and returned his face against her neck and kissed it.