We can try.

Merry Christmas, everybody!!! I decided to post early as my gift to you.
Enjoy!!!

Third Person's POV:

Everyone was really shocked. They couldn't believe what (Y/n) was saying. She was sent to kill Tony?

"W-what? Me. You were s-sent to kill me." Tony whispered incredulously.

"Now, that's just cruel." Clint whispered to Sam, which earned him yet another slap against the back of his head.

"So what do we do with her?" Steve started, and everyone turned towards him, "to prevent the killing part, I mean." He explained, turning to Bucky.

"I honestly don't know. Maybe just keep her in the Tower so that they can't get to her." Bucky shrugged.

"You're not locking me here. Am I some kind of criminal? I have things to do and I can take care of myself thank you very much." (Y/n) argued.

"It's not only for you, (Y/n). It's for Tony's protection, too. You are now not only dangerous to yourself but to Tony as well." Sam said.

"Oh." Was all she said, staring at Tony for a second then averting her gaze to the ground.

"What about Calvin?" Clint asked.

"He doesn't have to know his only family is dangerous to him." Steve said. Clint looked at him, eyes full of disbelief. He just called (Y/n) dangerous to her own brother and nobody said anything.

"What? No slap on the back of his head?" Clint asked, sarcastically, which earned him a... you guessed it... a slap on the back of his head.

"Of course." Clint rolled his eyes.

"He's right." (Y/n) whispered."I'm dangerous."

"Guys, what's going on?" A sleepy Calvin got into the kitchen.

"It's nothing, sweety, let's get you back to bed." (F/n) ushered him back to his room.

"I'm dangerous." (Y/n) whispered once again.

"Sweatheart, don't say that." Tony said hugging her while she was still on the counter. "You're nothing like that. Steve is just being a jerk. The usual." He glared at Steve from behind her.

"No, we all know he's right." She cried into his shirt.

Everybody backed out slowly from the kitchen, giving the couple a moment for themselves, except Bucky, who stayed put but looked in deep thoughts.

Tony turned towards him and gave him a stare. But Bucky didn't get the hint, so he furrowed his eyebrows confused which was followed by Tony's sigh of frustration.

"Would you mind giving us a second, James?" (Y/n) said, a hint of a smile on her feature was left from the adorable confused face he was doing.

"Uh, yeah, s-sorry." Bucky apologised and left the kitchen only to come back a milisecond later. "Actually, I was thinking..." he started.

"Well, that's not good." Tony huffed, annoyed.

"I'm sorry, this will only take a second, Tony, I promise." Bucky said.

"I hope it's as quick as the second you just gave us." He sighed.
Tony backed away from (Y/n) and stood next to her holding her hand.

"Thanks. I was just thinking. What if I- um kind of teach you or train you out of it?"

"What? Can you do that?" (Y/n) asked, hopping from the counter, hope written all over her face.

"I can try. But I have to see your strength and power first. Weaknesses too. Of course, you have to be activated for you to overpower it. And Tony needs to be away from you. Like really far away. Just for protection." Bucky explained.

"But it could work, right?" (Y/n) asked again.

When Bucky nodded, (Y/n) ran to him and hugged- well squeezed him saying her thank yous over and over. Bucky just smiled and returned her hug.

"Hey, what about my hug?" Tony pouted from across the kitchen.

"Well, I got a thank you hug. What's yours going to be?" Bucky smirked, (Y/n) immediately pulled away and walked to Tony.

"He's going to get an I love you hug, right babe?" She smiled ans hugged Tony.

"I love you too, munchkin." Tony returned the gesture.

"Tony, please remember that I will never hurt you on purpose. Not on my free will, okay?" She whispered in a sad tone.

"I know, baby. I know." He cooed.

"So you guys are on the I love you stage, huh?" Bucky asked suddenly, which made the couple pull away and look at him.

"Yes, why?" (Y/n) asked.

"Oh, um, nothing." Bucky fidgeted with his fingers.

"Is James Barnes having trouble speaking to a girl, oh wait, it's not just a girl, it's Natasha Romanoff." Tony said in a childish tone.

"Shut up, Tony." Bucky growled.

"Why won't you make me?" Tony replied.

"Okay, ladies. No more fighting. Bucky, apparently we have a lot to talk about, why don't you go ahead continue your sleep and tomorrow morning, if it's even tomorrow anymore, we'll chat about it, okay?" (Y/n) asked.

"Fine." He huffed while he was exiting the kitchen.

When (Y/n) turned, she found Tony already looking at her. He noticed the bags under her eyes, and the way her beautiful eyes turned a little red from lack of sleep.

"You need to sleep more, sweatheart, your eyes are becoming like mine." Tony said.

"Well, is that a bad thing? Your eyes are gorgeous." (Y/n) joked.

"I'm serious. Did you look in the mirror lately? Did you notice the bags under your eyes or the change of their colours?" He said sternly.

"Okay, okay. I'm going. Sheesh." She said walking towards the bedroom. "You coming, sleepy head?" She called over her shoulders.

"Right behind you." He chuckled. "You look good in my clothes by the way."

-Kiana🙊

A/N:

Hi, guys!!! I hope you still enjoy this story. I know it's going kind of slow. But I just have to throw some humor and sarcasm in there, because I just hate being serious all the time. Anyway, I was planning on doing this story in two parts, but I decided not to. So you have to stick with me through more chapters. It's just getting interesting.

Thank you for your votes.

-Kiana