Goodnight.

Your POV:

We got up the few stairs of my house, still laughing at some joke Tony made when we were at the car.

"Thank you for this lovely night, Tony." I smiled.

"No, thank you, (Y/n). I just spent an amazing night with an outstanding girl... I'm sorry, woman." He kissed my knuckles and I blushed.

"Now about that kiss..." he started.

"No. You said it. I won." I shook my head.

"Oh come on. Not even on the cheek." He pouted.

"Well, I suppose. You deserve it after this great night." his eyes lit up after this.

"But no funny business. I know you, Tony." I threatened.

"Don't judge me by what they say about me." He said.

I leaned my hands against his chest and I stood on my tiptoes. Even with my heels and him being not so tall, I still had to stretch. I'll leave you to guess how tiny I am. But piss me off, and the anger of Thanos will be upon you.

Anyway, I kissed his cheek and pulled away blushing. Why, do you ask? Because I am not used to this yet. I forgot how this felt, because it's been years since I had a boyfriend or even a date for that matters.

"Goodnight." I whispered as I turned around to the door.

"Goodnight, Pipsqueak." Tony smiled.

As I was trying to open the door, it flung open to reveal (F/n) in her pyjamas. I turned to Tony, shocked, and he smirked raising an eyebrow.

"I like her." He whispered for only me to here.

I giggled and gave him a little nugde signaling him to go. And that is what he did. As I watched him get in the car, I was pulled inside the house by what I suppose was a very excited (F/n).

"Tell me EVERYTHING." She exclaimed.

"Didn't you say tomorrow?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"That was before I had to wait for your ass 4 long hours. Now I want to know what happened. How did it go?" She let out a long gasp." Did you kiss him?"

"(F/n), just on the cheek. And yes, the night was wonderful." I said climbing the stairs.

"No. No. Please, tell me more." She begged, following me upstairs.

"Not now. Is Calvin asleep? Did he eat diner? Ugh, I'm so tired." I let out a long sigh as I plumped on my bed.

"Yes and yes. I see you are running from my question." She glared at me.

I got up from my bed. Grabbing some other clothes, I headed to my bathroom. I struggled to get the dress out off my exhausted body, after slipping my heels off and throwing them into some corner. I got into my very comfortable shorts and my lazy sweater. I got out of the bathroom and found (F/n) laying on my bed, waiting for me.

"Okay, I'm gonna say this once, so listen up." I took a deep breath. We went to this very, very fancy restaurant. We got our personal room. We ate, he made jokes and I laughed, I made jokes and he laughed. We had a great time, really. Then I made him leave because if it was up to him, we would have stayed there all night. So, here I am now with you. Now get off my bed, I want to sleep." I shooed her.

"Well that was... disappointing." She sighed as she got out of my room.

I pulled the white sheets over me, closing my eyes. As soon as I did that, my room's door creaked open. I groaned as I sat up to see the person that bothered me when I was trying to relax. Calvin. A very sleepy Calvin.

"Can i sleep next to you, sis, I had a bad dream." He sniffed.

"Yeah, sure. Come here." I made room for him.

He got beside me and as soon as his head hit the pillow, he was fast asleep.
"Goodnight, my little man." I kissed his forehead and closed my eyes. That night I didn't have a nightmare, I had a dream, a happy dream.

-Kiana 🙊