Stalking.

Your POV:

"Oh come on, (F/n). You didn't talk to me all yesterday." I whispered to her considering we were in the library.

"You deserve it." She replied back.

After Calvin told her everything yesterday at the cemetery, she didn't want to talk to me anymore. She was upset that I lied to her, as she put it. But I was just trying to protect my ears from her, because she was going to bug me until I die.

"I said I'm sorry." I huffed.

"When you break something, you can't fix it." She said.

"It can be glued." I murmured.

"Well, then you shattered it. Glue that." She half/yelled, turning to face me for the first time in hours. She didn't even reply my calls or texts, or even my 'hi' this morning.

"Oh, stop being a drama queen." I huffed again.

"Oh I'm sorry, next time my best friend sleeps with Tony Stark and doesn't tell me, I'll try to be less dramatic; considering it's only the Tony Stark." She said, sarcasm dripping from every word.

"I said I didn't SLEEP with him. We just fell asleep on the same bed. If that makes sense to you." Actually I couldn't find better words to put it into, I mean it is (F/n) we're talking about. She would turn anything upside down.

"Yeah? Well tell that to Calvin's eyes." She replied turning so that I faced her back again.

"You do realize he's thirteen years old. His mind will turn everything he sees dirty." I tried to use logic for my benefit.

She stopped for a moment, as she was putting books to their right shelves. Then she turned to me with an apologetic face.

"It will, huh?" She said.

"What do you think?" I raised an eyebrow with a sigh.

"I'm sorry." She hugged me and I hugged back.

"No, I am. I should have told you." I smiled and she pulled out of the hug with a smirk.

"So, how was it? Was it warm? Was it cold? Tell me EVERYTHING." She started with the questions and I just laughed.

"Actually, it was quite warm and cosy." Some voice, that I recognized, said from behind me.

I turned around quickly and I was greeted with the billionaire.

Oh for the love of - ... Really? What a great timing, Tony.

"Hi." He simply waved.

"Oh my lord, hiii !!! How are you Mr Stark? I'm (F/n), (Y/n)'s best friend. What can I do for you?" (F/n) pushed me aside to shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you, (F/n). I am fine now that I saw both of your faces, ladies. And please, call me Tony, (F/n)." He smiled his charming smile that could have made (F/n) pass out but I think she'll be alright.

"I didn't know you liked to read, Tony." I smirked as he was in a library.

"When I knew you worked in a library, from that moment I loved reading, still does." And I blushed over that, I guess he used his spies. He didn't just forget me like all those girls. But after all, I wasn't like all those girls.

"So, you're telling me, you're stalking me." I giggled a little.

"Darling, if you call this stalking then you're gonna be so surprised about what I'm gonna ask next." He smiled mischievously.

"Oh my LORD, are you gonna propose? Should I leave you guys alone." She half/yelled half/whispered.

"(F/n), calm down. There isn't going to be any proposing in here. Breath." I calmed her.

"Weeeell, I wouldn't say it's a proposal but something like that." He winked and I blushed.

What does he have in mind? I thought.

"(Y/n), I know we don't know each other very well and that we just met couple days ago but, I'd like to know you more. So, would you go on a date with me?" He asked.

At that moment, my legs went jelly. Did he just ask me out? Did TONY STARK just ask me out?

"Yes, that's what I did." He laughed.

"Did I just say that out loud?" I blushed.

"Yep, honey. You just did." (F/n) laughed as well.

"Sorry." I ducked head in shame.

"It's okay, beautiful. Now can I have an answer, please." I could feel his gaze on me.

"YEEEEES." (F/n) screamed, so much for being a librarian, gripping my arm almost taking it off.

"Chill out, dude. Sheeesh." Tony and I laughed.

"Can I get an answer from the girl I want?" He asked, taking my hands in his.

"Well, I think I'm gonna say yes." I said, looking him in the eyes, and he sighed in relief.

"Can I have a hug?" He asked looking at me with those gorgeous brown puppy eyes.

"Of course, Tony." I said as I threw myself into his warm embrace.

I can get used to this. I thought.

"So can I." He whispered into my hair.

"I really need to work on keeping my thoughts to myself." I laughed as he chuckled. And I felt his chest vibrate from his laughter which felt nice.

I hope I didn't say that out loud.

-Kiana 🙊