I'll help you.

Third Person's POV:

She didn't know what was real from what was just a fantasy anymore.

Maybe a glass of water will clear her head, so she headed for the kitchen. In her way, she peacked inside Calvin's room. He was soundly asleep, lightly snoring. She smiled and continued her way to the kitchen. Passing the stairs that lead to the lab, she heard some noises.

Is it a robber? She thought.

That's impossible, JARVIS would have at least warned us, if not stop him itself.

She silently got down the stairs and peaked inside the lab. There he was, standing in the middle of the lab. Tony was leaning on one of the counters, head in hands. Obviously, he wasn't able to chase away the nightmares away, neither can (Y/n), but that didn't stop her from going inside and comfort him, like she didn't have any.

When he heard the door open and close, he jumpef slightly. Relieved it was just her, he sighed and put on a fake smile.

"What are you doing up this late, (Y/n)?" He asked the smile dropping to a frown when he saw the tired look on her face.

"Nothing, I was just fetching some water. Then I heard some rambling and I decided to check it out." She answered.

"On your own? (Y/n), do you realise how dangerous this world is?" He freaked out.

"Relax, Tony. JARVIS is here, remember? Besides, who's dumb enoughto sneak into the Stark Tower?" She assured him.

He just sighed and sat down on one of his many chairs, again head in hands.

"You don't understand. You think I'm all superman or something. But I'm not like that or anything even near that. I can't even protect my damn girlfriend." He shook his head.

Her heart dropped, he's doubting himself again. She had to help him, like he helped her many times before.

"Tony," she started, making her way tp him, "it was wasn't your fault. They tricked me. I'm the stupid and helpless one here." She was now sitting on another chair opposite of him.

"You still don't understand. I can't lose the only person that makes me feel loved, and honestly I love back." He looked at her hesitantly and when he saw that she was smiling and slightly blushing, he continued. "That's why I keep working non-stop, to protect the only one I love; and that's you." He pointed at her.

She said nothing, she just kept silent until she got up and hugged him tightly. That was her way of telling him I love you too. He hugged back and after minutes had passed, she pulled back and smirked.

"If you don't need sleep to be alive, I do. So if you prefer me a walking zombie tomorrow, I'll stay with you because I can't leave you with your thoughts, now that's dangerous." She joked.

"No, just go sleep. I'll be here a couple more minutes." He chuckled.

"If not hours! Tony, didn't you hear me? I said I am not going anywhere without you!" She shook her head and put her fists on her hips.

He chuckled again as he got up. He took her hand from her hip and kissed it gently.

"I really can't sleep, pipsqueak." He sighed.

"Tony, come on." She whined.

"I"m too scared." He admitted with a straight face.

She stood there shocked that he was opening up to her. Tony Stark is telling her that he was scared; too scared. She pulled his hand, leading him to the door.

"I'll help you." She said.

"(Y/n), please. I don't want to." He begged.

"Trust me in this. I can do it." She said looking directly at his eyes.

Finally, he sighed in defeat , letting her drag him to her room.

I really hope you're right. He thought.

-Kiana 🙊