What I want

Third Person's POV:

"Honey, why don't you calm down a bit. I know it's wrong that Fury didn't tell you, but-" Tony started but got cut off.

"If you don't come along, then I'll go by myself." She huffed, and only then that Tony noticed the dark aura increasingly consuming her and the change of her eye color. It was turning to dark blue.

"Aylo, if you're the one doing this, I swear to god-" Tony glared at the ghost.

"I-I'm doing nothing. If anything, she's controlling me." Aylo spoke.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here." (Y/n) growled.

"Wait!" Tony yelled.

"For what?" She asked.

"For you to change your mind." Tony said, smiling poorly.

"Aylo, we're going." She huffed.

As soon as the words slipped out of her mouth, she disappeared from the lab along with Aylo. She teleported. Tony's jaw was on the ground. He couldn't believe what just happened.

"She did not just... so that was the surprise..." he trailed off.

Quickly, he turned to his suit and readied himself to fly to Fury's office. Just as the mask closed, hiding Tony's face, Bruce came in.

"Where are you going?" Bruce asked.

"Long story." Tony simply replied.

"When is it not?" Bruce sighed. With that, Tony flew off the platform.

~time skip brought to you by Tony and Bucky fighting over a Captain America onesie~

The moment Tony entered Fury's secret office, he noticed the director and (Y/n) sitting nice and calm.

"Never. Ever. Do that. Again." Tony exclaimed. "And tell me you did not just teleport here?"

"As a matter of fact, she did. Scared the motherfucking shit out of me." Fury announced.

Tony looked back and forth between them. Fury was wearing a black shirt with matching pants and, surprise surprise a long black leather jacket. Sitting across from him was (Y/n) who had her legs and arms crossed, a frown on her face. Aylo was standing -or rather floating behind her.

"So... what were you guys talking about?" Tony finally sat down on a nearby sofa.

"The director is trying to reason with (Y/n)." Aylo spoke.

"Still determined to kill him?" Tony hinted.

"Kill?" Fury's eyebrow rose.

"I never said kill, I said visit. There's a difference." (Y/n) stated.

"I just assumed that with your apparent rage and anger, you would try to hurt him." Tony shrugged.

"Oh, then tonight, when you're sleeping, I'll just assume you're dead and bury you. How does that sound?" (Y/n) snapped.

"I think we're getting off topic here." Fury ran a hand on his face.

"Yes, Fury. Where were we? Oh, you were about to tell me why in the hell did you think that I didn't deserve knowing that my parents were freaking agents, right?" She urged.

"Miss (L/n), it's not my fault your brother told me before he told you." Fury smiled faintly.

"What? You're kidding? Am I being pranked right now?" (Y/n) said turning to the billionaire.

"Don't look at me. I only knew yesterday, I swear." Tony shrugged.

"I just can't trust anyone, can I?" She sighed.

"Miss (L/n), if I may, I think you are the perfect agent to inherit their place. With this Aylo by your side, you'll be the ultimate agent. You'll even be able to win a fight against Black Widow." Fury smirked.

"I don't wanna fight anyone. I don't want to be the ultimate agent, based on my parents' past. I want to be me. I want to be able to do what I want." (Y/n) objected, "for once in my life." She whispered.

Nobody said anything, they knew all too well not to comment. (Y/n) sighed, stood up from her seat, and turned to Tony.

"Don't wait for me for dinner." She said.

After that, she disappeared once again, leaving Fury and Tony alone at the director's office.

~time skip brought to you by Ultron and Vision playing chess~

Tony returned to the now-Avengers Tower, Fury's words still ringing in his ears.

I was just doing someone a favor.

Who is this someone Fury was talking about? And what kind of favor would include (Y/n)? Honestly, Fury was getting on Tony's nerves with all his secrets. Seriously, he should either say them directly or just keep them to himself. Tony hates puzzles.

As he got rid of the heaviness of his suit, he strutted towards the living room. All of the Avengers were gathered around the table but no one was touching the food. It was already nine and from what he was seeing (Y/n) was still nowhere to be found.

"Hey, Tony. Where did you guys go? You were out the whole day." Steve asked.

"We've been waiting for your asses to eat and I'm starving." Clint groaned, now taking a slice of pizza.

"Where's (Y/n)?" Nat questioned.

"I don't know." Tony sighed, sitting on the red couch his head in his hands.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Calvin demanded from his seat next to Bucky.

"I haven't seen her since morning." Tony admitted.

"But I left her with you at the lab this morning. Did you talk to her about what we -well you- found out?" Steve remarked.

"More or less. We went to Fury after. Didn't see her since she teleported out of the office though." The billionaire replied.

"Didn't she say anything? Where she was going?" Bucky addressed.

"She said not to wait for her." Tony answered.

"Are y'all gonna ignore the fact that he said she teleported?" Sam chimed.

No one reacted, each of them drowned in his own thoughts. Except Clint, he drowned in the pizza plate.

~another time skip by having a delicious dinner~

(Y/n) sat on the green grass, under the glistening moonlight. It was so shinny that she could see the whole park around her. She was the only person that was out in that night in the park. Which was weird because it was a perfect atmosphere for the usual mob of couples that go out to take a romantic late night walk.

She crossed her legs and let out a deep breath. She used to and still have anger issues that often tried to resurface. But she had a good technique to keep it in. She meditated. Her parents always told her that it was not okay to suppress emotions, especially anger. Because, as they told her, when you bottle something, it finds a way to explode in the most horrible manner.

That's why she relaxed and let the tears cloud her vision. Warm drops littered her face as she let it all out. Everyone around her seemed to think that she is somewhat not worthy of knowing what's happening around her. Even the person she trusted the most, her own brother.

Calvin knew the secret identity of their parents and chose not to say anything. He surely knew what her reaction will be like. He knew her way too much. And on top of all of that, he fooled her into taking that job.

I just want you to be the hero that I always think you are, is what he said to her that day in the bedroom.

Everybody was forcing her to be someone they want her to be. But not for long, from now on, she won't let anyone control her action. Wiping her stained cheeks, she got up and brushed her pants.

"From now on,  I'll do what I want, without anyone interfering in my business."

-Kiana🙊