Pizza.

Third Person's POV:

The flight was silent. (Y/n) was finally getting some sleep in five days, so Tony happily stayed quiet while driving the jet.

After an hour of driving, they finally arrived to the tower. Stark Tower. Tony landed the jet nicely on the platform. After opening the door and shutting down the jet, he calmly walked over where (Y/n) was soundly sleeping. He knelt and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"(Y/n), wake up, pipsqueak. We're here." He whispered.

"Just five more minutes, please." She shifted.

"I would love to let you rest but I promised Calvin that I would bring his sister as soon as I can, so we better hurry or he'll kill me in my sleep." He chuckled.

"Okay, okay. I'm up." She giggled as she sat up.

He helped her walk out of the jet and into the doors of the tower. She limped while he held his left side where the deep cut was. He already applied some medicine into it, so it didn't hurt as much.

They took the elevator down to the living room. The door made the familiar 'ding' sound to inform them that they had arrived to their floor. As soon as they stepped foot out of the elevator, (Y/n) was envelopped in a little bear hug. She looked down and she saw her favorite little person in the world. She hugged him back with the same amount of love and affection.

"You're back." He whispered.

"I'm back." She smiled into his hair.

"Don't ever leave again. Who am I going to mess with if you did?" He pulled back to look at her.

"And who am I going to boss around?" She chuckled.

"And who is going to be a pain in my ass?"

They turned around to look at a teary (F/n). They eyed each other carefully. Calvin broke the hug weary that the bestfriends would like some hugging as well.

"Hi." (Y/n) waved.

"Hey." Her bestfriend ran to her and hugged her.

"Don't ever scare me like that." (F/n) continued.

"I hope not." (Y/n) replied.

They pulled apart from each other and giggled to their selves, heading to the couch. Tony warched them settle on the couch with Calvin on their heels before he got down to the lab.

Once there, he pulled his shirt over his head and began taking care of his bleeding injury. He poured some medical alcohol on it to prevent it from getting infected. Then he put a new and clean bandage on it.

He sighed and leaned into his comfortable chair with his head dangling backwards. His eyes suddenly fluttered open when he heard the door to the lab open. He twisted his neck so he can look at the intruder to his silence and saw non other than (Y/n).

She walked towards him and plopped herself into the chair next to him with a sigh. They remained silent for a moment until a growl broke it. It was coming from (Y/n)'s stomach.

"Are you hungry?" Tony chuckled.

"I think I'm starting to digest my own organs." (Y/n) blushed.

"Well, let's get you some pizza then." Tony smiled.

He got up from his seat and pulled her with him. She followed him to the elevator before he pressed the bedrooms' floor. Once there, she entered the room where she stayed her first night at the tower, still being dragged by the billionaire. He stopped by the bathroom door before giving her fresh clothes from the closet which were a long shirt of his and a pair of shorts.

"You go on and take a shower, the pizza will be ready when you come out. We'll be waiting for you in the living room." He said and she nodded.

She went in and turned to wave at Tony before closing the door. She turned on the shower and began undressing herself from the filthy clothes that were covered in her own blood and sweat and dust, a lot of dust. She checked the temperature of the water before going in. It was so calming, it made her muscles relax and she stretched.

After a solid fifteen minutes in the shower just relaxing, she finally got dressed and put on her wet hair a towel. She got out and headed for the living room as Tony asked her to. She entered the room to see a lounging Calvin and apparently Tony had a shower too, and (F/n) was on her phone as usual.

She sniffed the welcoming smell of cheese and pepperoni, that indicated that there was pizza in the room. (Y/n) headed for the couch and sat next to Tony. As soon as she did so, she opened the box and it revealed an appealing looking pizza. It was just so perfect.

She leaned and took a slice. She began to attack the pizza with her teeth as the others joined her to the battle. They were all hungry for pizza. A long silent moment passed with each of them just enjoying their treat and thoughts. (Y/n) spoke out of the blue.

"You know Tony, I'm sorry I have to bring this up but, if you were still with Pepper, your ship name would have been Pepperony." She gestured to the pizza.

Calvin looked at her confused and her best friend looked shocked but the billionaire just laughed.

"I'm glad I have my girlfriend back." He chuckled.

After that, (F/n) joined him in his laughter and Calvin did too, awkwardly.

"I'm glad I have my sister back." Calvin smiled.

"I'm glad I have my bestfriend back." (F/n) giggled.

They all smiled at her fondly, and she was just eating her pizza for a moment before she spoke.

"I'm glad someone invented pizza." She raised her half-eaten slice in the air.

-Kiana 🙊