28.

Maya's P.O.V

A few minutes later the door bell rang and I walked out of my room to go open the front door.

"Hey" I said once I opened the door. He didn't say anything as he pushed passed me and walked straight to into the living room.

Okay then.. I shut the door and walked into the living room, giving him a confused look.

"Farkle.. what's going on?" I questioned.

"I saw you with Lucas" he said.

"Okay and.." I said confused.

"Maya.. you have to talk to him. You can't avoid him" he said.

"Seriously, Farkle, this is what you came here to talk to me about?" I said frustrated.

"Maya, I know you're mad at him because he left the group while you we're gone and I don't know what that note said, the one you gave him when you left, but I'm guessing that's another reason why you're mad at him. But maybe he has a good explanation"

"Are you kidding me right now? Did you even hear what you just said" I said

"He left the group while I was gone. What I said on the note doesn't even matter at this point. It may not make sense to you or anyone for that matter, but it's best if he and I don't talk at all"

"Maya, it took you like forever to talk to him again and now you're gonna not talk to him after everything that's happened? That's not for the best. You're avoiding having to have to talk about what's happened to you" he said.

I started a him for a few seconds before shaking my head.

"Farkle, I need you to leave" I said quietly.

"May-" I cut him off.

"Farkle.. please" I said as a tear ran down my face.

"Okay" he said then walking to the front door. He turned and have me one last glance before leaving.

I ran into my room, slamming the door shut and leaning my back against it the sliding down.

As I was sobbing, I heard the door open and then close. I got up and went into my bathroom, locking the door.

"Maya" my mom voice was heard from the other side of the door.

"Yeah" I said hoping she didn't hear the crack in my voice.

"Shawn and me are gonna head to bed. There is stuff to make if you're hungry"

"Okay" I say and then wait untill I hear my bedroom door shut before opening my bathroom door and going to sit on the bed.

I grab my phone and check the time. It's 9:23pm. I sigh and put my phone back on he nightstand.

I get up and walk over to my closet and pull out my box. I sit on the floor just sitting there staring at it, debating if I should look through it or not.

What's the worst that could happen?

I take the lid of the box and out it to the side. I reach into the box and pull out one of the old notes.

'no one will ever love you'

I ripped it in half then threw it back the box. I continued looking through the box and pulled out a drawing.

l ran my fingers over the drawing as a tear rolled down my face

I don't wanna be here. I wanna be with Missy and Mrs. Cooper, far away from here.

I known it's rude but, there is just so much happing and Missy is the only one who really understood me.

I stood up and put the drawing back in the box and closed it. I walked back to my closet and put it back in it's place then closed the door.

I closed my eyes and leaned against the door.

Tap Tap

I quickly opened my eyes and walked over to my closed curtains. I peaked through and saw Farkle outside my window.

"What the hell Farkle!?" I whispered/shouted.

"Maya.." he started but I cut him off.

"No Farkle. I told you to leave, so what are you doing here?" I said sternly.

"Maya please.. hear me out" he pleaded.

"Fine" I said looking away.

"Don't interrupt me. Please" he said. I nodded.

"You don't wanna talk about what you have been through, I get that, but Maya.. you love him. The first few days that you were gone, he was a complete mess. After a few weeks he got a little better, but he only did because of you. Maya.. he got threw everyday knowing that each day was a day closer to you coming home and when he found out that you wanted to stay longer, he didn't know what to do. I know that he shouldn't have done what he did. I am upset with him too. But Maya.. he freaking loves you and I know for a fact that you love him too" he finished.

I didn't know what to say. I was completely speechless.

A tear rolled down my face. He walked up to me and wiped it away.

"Please Maya. You deserve to be happy" he said then kissed my forehead.

"See you tomorrow at school" he said as he climbed through the window.

I walked to the window and closed it as well as the curtains. I walked to bed, turned around and plopped down on it and just thought about what Farkle had said.

(A/n: i don't know if this was a good chapter. comment what you thought about this chapter)