16.

The ambulance came and took Maya to the hospital. Katy went in the ambulance with Maya while Shawn and Farkle took the car there. Once Shawn parked him and Farkle ran quickly to the waiting room where Katy was.

"What's going on? What are they doing with Maya?" Farkle asked.

"They're pumping her stomach" Katy said with a sad look on her face. Farkle nodded and went outside. He took out his phone and called Riley.

ring ring ring

"Hello" a sleepy Riley said.

"Riley" Farkle said trying hold back a sob.

"Farkle? Why are you calling me at 1 in the morning? What's wrong?"

"It's Maya"

"Oh my god.. what happened!?"

"She.. she overdosed" he said letting out a sob.

"No.. please tell me your joking.. please" she said as her voice cracked.

"Riley.."

"No, no, no, no"

"Riley, Me and Maya's parents are at the hospital right now"

"I'm on my way" she said sniffling.

"Ri-" he was cut off by her hanging up. He sighed, now he just had to tell Lucas and Zay.

He was afraid that Lucas would get really upset so he was gonna call Zay and tell him to tell Lucas since he knew what to do if Lucas were to get really upset and acted out. He sniffled and called Zay.

ring ring ring

"Farkle, why are you calling me at 1 in the mo-" he got cut off by Farkle.

"Zay, Maya's in the hospital"

"Why!? What happened!?"

"She overdosed"

"Oh my.."

"You have to tell Lucas"

"Okay, I will. I will head over to the hospital once I tell him"

"Alright, see ya soon"

He hung up and walked back into the waiting where Shawn and Katy where sitting down. They looked up at him. Farkle have them a small sad smile.

"Farkle.." Katy said standing up. Farkle was trying not to let anymore tears come down, but he just couldn't hold it in anymore. He began sobbing again and Katy walked over to him and gave him a hug and comforted him.

"She will be okay. I know she will" Katy said.

A few minutes later the Mathews all came rushing into the waiting room where Shawn, Katy and Farkle were. Topanga went over to Katy and have her a comforting hug and Cory went over to Shawn.

"Farkle" Riley said running over to him. Farkle stood up and Riley engulfed him into a hug.

When they pulled away, Riley spoke up.

"Did they say anything about Maya yet?"

"No, the only thing we know is that as soon as they rushed her here they went to go pump her stomach" Farkle said sniffling. Riley nodded.

"W-what happened when I left?" she ask hesitantly.

"Um.. we asked her how long had she been getting bullied for" Farkle said.

"How long?" Riley asked.

"S-she said since a month before Texas"

"Oh my god. How did I not notice? I'm so stupid" Riley whispered backing up, but Farkle heard her.

"Riley, it's not your fault and your not stupid. We all didn't notice" Farkle said both of Riley's hands.

Riley looked up at Farkle and they stared into each others eyes. After what seemed like hours, they looked away from each other when they heard Lucas yelling.

"Where is she? Where's Maya?"

"Lucas, calm down" Zay said.

"Maya's in the hospital and you want me to calm down!"

"Yes, I do"

Lucas shook his head and walked over to where the others were.

"Is she okay?" he asked.

"We don't know yet" Katy said. Lucas sighed and ran his hands over his face.

-

After a few minutes a doctor came out.

"Family and friends of Maya Hart?"

They all stood up and walked over to the doctor.

"Is she okay?" Lucas asked.

"Ms. Hart is in a coma"

Katy shook her head and tears were building up in her eyes. Shawn walked over to comfort her.

"You can go see her, but only two at a time"

"Do you know if she will wake up?" Riley asked.

"It's hard to tell. Right now, it's up to her if she wants to stay or go"

"Oh" Riley said quietly.

"Do you know where her room is?" the doctor asked.

"Yeah, we do" Katy said wiping the tears off her face.

"Okay. Remember only two at a time" he said before walking away.