15.

Maya had run all the way home and climbed in through her window and then locked it. She made sure she was quiet when she got inside because her mom and Shawn were asleep and she didn't want them to know why she was out late at night and why she was crying.

She put her box on her bed and opened it. She stared at it for a moment and picked up one of the notes. It was the one that said

'No one would care if you died'

She starred at it for a few seconds and then went into her bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and she saw her tear stained face and her red puffy eyes. She looked at the bottle full of pills that were next to her sink. She grabbed and opened it, then poured them all in her hand. She stared at the pills that's were in her hand, she was debating on whether to take them or not. She put the pills on the counter and walked into her room and grabbed the piece of paper that was under her pillow and placed it on her desk. She grabbed her water bottle and went back into the bathroom. As she picked up one of the pills, she her someone bang on her window. She sighed and closed her bathroom door. She didn't want to talk to anyone, she just wanted to make everything stop. As she put a couple in her mouth she heard her bedroom door slam open.

"Maya" the voice said.

Maya shook her head and put more pills into her mouth.

"Maya, open the door" he said.

"G-go a-away F-farkle" Maya managed to stutter out.

"Maya.. please" Farkle said, his voice cracking.

Maya didn't say anything. She took the rest of the pills and sat down on the floor with her knees to her chest and her head resting on her knees.

Maya heard the door knob jiggle and in came Farkle.

"Maya wh-" he cut himself off when he seen the empty pill bottle.

"Maya.. please tell me you didn't take all those pills" Farkle said with tears coming down his face.

"I-I'm s-sorry" Maya stuttered. She could feel her body shutting down.

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NO" Farkle yelled when Maya closed her eyes.

"MAYA! PLEASE! OPEN YOUR EYES!" he yelled.

"MAYA! OPEN YOUR EYES!" he yelled again. Shawn and Katy ran into Maya's bathroom where Farkle was sobbing.

"Farkle, wha-" Shawn got cut off by Farkle.

"CALL 911!" he yelled. Katys eyes widened as she seen the empty pill bottle and she ran to her phone to go call 911. Then Shawn look to where Katy looked and stood there shocked.

"Maya.." Shawn whispered as tears started running down his face. He back up and ended up backing into Maya's desk. He turned to face her desk and he saw a note on her desk. He opened it and read it. More tears ran down his face. A few seconds later he started to hear sirens and he walked over to where Katy was and hugged her tight. Farkle on the other hand was still trying to get Maya to wake up. He kept telling himself that this was a dream, but he knew to well that this.. was real.