1.

"You did great" Riley said to Lucas as her and the rest of the gang walked into pappy joe's house.

"Glad your still with us. Farkle needs his buddy to talk about guys stuff" Farkle said and Lucas chuckled.

"Yeah, to be honest I thought you were gonna die, but you proved me wrong" Zay said as he sat on the couch next to Farkle.

Lucas scoffed then chuckled "Thanks for believing in me."

"What do you think Maya?" Riley asked.

Maya stood there and didn't say anything.

"Maya?" Lucas asked. Maya looked at him briefly before looking at Riley.

"Hey riles.. I'm a bit tired I'm gonna head to bed. Okay?" Maya said, ignoring Lucas.

"Oh, okay.. I'll be there in a minute" Riley said.

Maya nodded her head and went into her and Riley's room. She changed into a white long sleeved shirt and grey pajama shorts. Then layed in bed, facing the wall so Riley would think she was sleeping when she came in.

-

"She just ignored me" Lucas said.

"Well, she did say if you rode that bull she would never speak to you again" Zay replied.

"I didn't think she was serious" Lucas said running his hand through his hair.

"Maybe she will talk to you tomorrow" Riley said.

"I don't know about that" Lucas said sighing and Riley gave him a sympathetic smile.

"..Well, I'm gonna head to bed guys. Goodnight" Riley said getting up.

"Goodnight" the boys said.

The boys stayed up for 20 more minutes untill Lucas said they should get to bed and the other two boys nodded and they went into their rooms. As for Riley, when she left the boys she walked in her and Maya's room and saw Maya facing the wall and thought she must have been sleeping. She changed in to her pink shirt and her matching pajama pants and crawled into her bed and a few minutes later fell asleep. Maya got up to see if Riley was asleep and she was. Maya grabbed her phone that she had bought a few weeks before they went to Texas, with the money from her job (saved up from working at Topanga's bakery) and quietly left the room and walked out onto the porch and sat on the swing. It was quite for a few minutes until she heard a voice...