20.

"Maya.." Lucas started.

"I know I was a jerk and that it was really wrong of me to say what I said. I was just mad that you would do that and the fact that you won't talk to me just makes me really upset. I know that's not an excuse for what I said, but I am really sorry. I'm willing to do anything you want me to if it means that you will talk to me" he said grabbing her hand. She looked at him and they stared at each other for a few seconds until she looked away and pulled get hand away from his.

Just then, Farkle walked in with Riley.

"Peaches!" Riley yelled running over to Maya and giving her a hug.

"Riles.. can't.. breathe" Maya struggled to say.

"Oh sorry, sorry" Riley said pulling out of the hug.

"It's fine" Maya said giving her a small smile.

"So, do you guys know when I get out of here?" Maya said. Just then the doctor came in with Katy and Shawn behind him.

"Hey guys, I know you see Maya right now but the doctor, Shawn and I need to speak to Maya privately" Katy said giving them a sympathetic smile.

"Oh, okay. I will see you tomorrow peaches" Riley said giving Maya a hug before she left the room with Farkle and Lucas following.

"Hello Maya, I'm doctor Bailey"

"I have a couple questions to ask you" doctor Bailey added.

"Okay" Maya said.

"This was a suicidal attempt, am I correct?" doctor Bailey questioned. Maya look at her mom and Shawn then looked down.

"Yes" she said quietly.

"And you made thoes cuts on you're wrists?" doctor Bailey asked.

"Yeah, I did" Maya said quietly.

"Okay well, we stitched the deep cuts you had made and we pumped you're stomach. After that, a few hours later you were supposed to wake up, but you were in a coma because it was all to much for you're body. Thankfully though, you woke up" doctor Bailey said giving her a sympathetic smile.

"Now, I looked at you're files and it said you have done this before and since you have done it before, I'm afraid I'm going to have to send you to psychiatric hospital for 6 months" doctor Bailey said.

"What? No. I don't need to go to a mental hospital" Maya said looking at doctor Bailey and then her parents.

"Babygirl, you have to. We almost lost you. What happens if you do it again and the doctors can't do anything?" Katy questioned.

"This will be good for you Maya" Shawn said. Maya rolled her eyes and looked away.

"When do I leave?" she said quietly.

"You leave tomorrow afternoon" doctor Bailey said. Maya shook her head and layed down.

"Were gonna let you get some rest babygirl. We'll see you tomorrow morning" Katy said said kissing Maya on the forehead and Shawn doing the same before they all left the room.

Maya sighed and layed on her side. She didn't want to go to a mental hospital, she just wanted everything to stop.

A few minutes later she fell asleep wondering how her friends were gonna react.