10.

After Farkle explained to everyone the plan, except Maya of course, they put the plan in motion.
_

Riley walked to Maya's house and knocked on the door, a few minutes later Katy answered the door.

"Hi Mrs. Hunter, is Maya home?" Riley asked politely.

"Yes, she's in her room. I don't know if she will come out, but you can go knock on the door to go see if she will come out, if you would like" Katy said. Riley smiled and nodded and Katy moved out of the way so Riley could enter.

Riley walked to Maya's room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" she heard Maya call from the other side of the door.

"Peaches it's me" Riley said. Riley heard the door unlock and saw Maya open the door a little and peak her head out.

"I'm busy right now Riles" Maya said.

"Can you please come to the bay window with me? I have something I really need to tell you" Riley said.

"Can't you just tell me right here?" Maya asked.

"No! It has to be at the bay window" Riley said.

"Why the bay window?" Maya questioned.

"Because that's were we talk about things and I would feel more comfortable telling you there. Please, peaches" Riley said. Maya sighed.

"Fine. Hold on, let me go change" Maya said as she shut her door. Riley smiled and took her phone out to text Farkle.

To Farkle- Hey, I got her to come with me to the bay window. We're about to leave.

From Farkle- Ok. Let me know when you guys get to your place.

To Farkle- Kk.

As Riley put her phone back into her pocket the door opened and Maya stepped out.

"Okay let's go" she said. Riley smiled and they walked out into the living room where Shawn and Katy were.

"I'm going to Riley's house for a little bit, I'll be back later" Maya said. Shawn and Katy looked at each other shocked that she was actually leaving the house for the first time in weeks for something other than school.

"Okay baby girl. Me and Shawn are gonna go have a date night so if we're not back by the time you get here, the key will be under the mat" Katy said. Maya gave a weak smile.

"Bye kiddos" Shawn said as the two girls headed out the door.
_

The girls crawled in from the window and sat down.

"Hey, I gotta go use the bathroom. I will be right back, then you can tell me whatever it is you need to tell me okay" Maya said.

"Okay peaches" Riley smiled.

While Maya went to go use the bathroom, Riley texted Farkle.

To Farkle- We're here. You can use the key to get into her house, it's under the door mat. Katy and Shawn are having a date night, they won't be home till later.

From Farkle- Ok. Tell me when she leaving your place.

To Farkle- Okie dokie.

She put her phone away and just then Maya walked back in the room.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" Maya asked sitting down.

"Well, first of all I wanted to tell you that.. I don't like Lucas anymore" Riley said. Maya stared at her in shock. A few seconds later she spoke up.

"What?" she questioned.

"I don't like him like that anymore. I only like him as a brother" Riley said. Just then, Auggie peaked his head in Riley's room.

"Hey, I'm your ONLY brother" he said and then he left.

"Well, you know what I mean. I relized that me and him are better off as friends. When were a 'couple', everything is to awkward" Riley said to Maya.

"Okay well, is that all you have to tell me" Maya asked getting ready to leave.

"No. I also wanted to tell you that I like someone else now" Riley said smiling.

"Well, who is it?" Maya said sitting down.

"Umm.. Farkle" Riley said blushing and looking down.

"WHAT!? Are you serious?" Maya said.

"Yeah, I'm a 100 percent serious" Riley said.

"Well, are you gonna tell him?" Maya asked.

"I don't know. I think he likes smakle" Riley said with a frown.

"I don't think he does. Maybe you should just tell him and see what happeneds. Besides, he's loved you since kindergarten"

"He said he would never pick between us because he loves the both of us equally" Riley said.

"He does. He loves me as a sister and you as more than a friend.. equally" Maya said smirking.

"Yeah, okay" Riley said smiling.

"Well if that's it, then I'm gonna head home" Maya said getting ready to leave through the window.

"Are you sure you don't wanna sleep over? For old times sake?" Riley asked.

"Sorry Riles, not tonight" Maya said.

"Okay then. Bye peaches" Riley said said with a sad smile.

"Bye honey" Maya said leaving through the window.

After Maya was out of eye sight Riley texted Farkle.

To Farkle- She heading home. Did you get the box?

From Farkle- Yeah. We're on the way to your place now, so we can open it and see what's in it together.

To Farkle- Okay.

Riley sat at the bay window waiting for them to get there. She felt bad that they took it and that Maya's gonna know it's missing sooner or later, but they wanted to know what's going on. They just want their Maya back.