5.

"Maya... what's going on?" Corey said. Maya looked at him then to her friends, then back to him again. He noticed what she was doing.

"You guys, can you let me talk to Maya alone. Please" he said.

They stood there for a minute and then walked out. They went and sat on the bench and waited for Maya to come out.
_

"Maya. What going on? Why did you do that to Riley?" Corey said.

"I just wanted to be left alone today, I'm not in the mood today" Maya responded.

"Maya, there is something else going on. The last time you were this distracted... you didn't handle it right. Please.. tell me it's not happening again" he said.

Maya stared at him. She wanted to tell someone, but she also knew that her friends would find out and she didn't want that.

"No, it's not" she said quietly.

"May-" he started, but she walked away.

She walked out of the classroom and her friends stood up. She looked at them, then she walked right passed them.

"Maya!" Farkle yelled.

She stopped. Farkle walked towards her. She turned around. No one said anything, they didn't know where to start she hadn't talked to them since they got back from Texas and Maya.. she wanted nothing more than to run out of that building and go home. A few seconds later, Maya broke the silence.

"What do you want?" her voiced cracked.

She mentally faced palmed herself. She didn't want to breakdown yet. Especially not in front of her friends. She didn't want to seem so fragile.

"Why have you been ignore us? Why did you do that to Riley this morning?" Farkle said in a gentle tone. He knew she was fragile right now. He could tell by the way her voiced cracked. She looked over at Riley. Riley gave her a little smile.

"I'm sorry I did that Riles, I just wasn't in the mood. I know it was wrong of me to ignore you guys, but I just want to be left alone. Let me be alone" She could feel her tears going down her face and that when she turned around and ran out of the building.

They yelled her name and ran after her, but by the time they got outside of the building she was already gone.

"What's going on with her. First she ignored me and now this" Lucas said. He missed talking to Maya and playing there little game. He just didn't understand why she would start ignoring everyone else.

Farkle on the other hand was fed up with Lucas and the others not noticing why she was really upset. He wanted to yell at them and tell them the real reason why, but he only knew pieces. She only told him about why she was ignoring Lucas. She didn't say anything about the others. He wondered, what else was going on in her life that he hadn't noticed?

They didn't feel like going to Topanga's without Maya so, they didn't. They just went home. Farkle debated on going over to Maya's house to see if she was okay, but he knew she needed her space right now.

Oh, if he only knew. That is not what she needed. She needed someone there for her, but they didn't understand.
_

When Maya got home, she had a full on breakdown. She pulled up her left sleeve and cut herself a few times. She watched the blood fall into the sink. A few minutes later she cleaned herself up and made sure the sink was clean and that there was no blood on the floor. She didn't come out of her room for the rest of the night. She Cried herself to sleep that night, like she had been doing for the past 3 nights.