24.

Maya's P.O.V

"Mom" I yelled out as I put my suff on my bed.

"Yeah babygirl" my mom said as she walk in.

"Can I change up everything?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, paint the walls in my room a different color. New furniture. Get new clothes. Just give everthing a new look"

"Sure. But can I know why you wanna change everything" she said giving me a questionable look.

"Just wanna start fresh I guess" I said giving her a small smile.

"Okay then. We will go shopping for some paint tomorrow and then you can pick out some furniture you like and we'll get it ordered. Once you're room is done we'll go shopping for clothes and stuff"

"Okay" I said turning towards her bed and opening her bag.

"Are you gonna go meet up with you're friends today?"

"Um.. not today. Kinda wanna just lay down, I'm pretty tired. Maybe tomorrow I will" I said as I zipped it back up and put it on my desk chair.

"Alright. Do you want me to make you somthing to eat?"

I sighed, getting annoyed with all of her questions.

"No. I'm fine. I just wanna lay down and sleep" I said as I took my shoes off.

"Okay well, me and Shawn will be in the living room if you need us"

I nodded and crawled into bed pulling the covers over me.

I heard my mom sigh and walk out of the room. I stared at the wall for a little bit before I eventually fell asleep.

-

No one's P.O.V

"Why?" Riley questioned.

"Chill Riley. She just got back" Zay said.

"I know, but we haven't seen her in 7 months. It was only supposed to be 6. I just really want to see my best friend" Riley whined.

"We want to see her too. But we have to give her time" Farkle said.

"How much time?" Riley asked.

"Riley" Farkle said giving her a stern look.

"Okay, okay" she said putting her hands up in surrender.

"How do you think Lucas is gonna feel about Maya being back?" Farkle asked Zay.

"Honestly.. I have no idea. We haven't really talked that much ever since Maya decided to stay an extra month" he said sadly.

"Really? I'm sorry Zay" Riley said sympathetically.

"It's okay. It's not you're fault" Zay said giving her a weak smile.

"Maya is gonna be so disappointed in us" Riley whispered to herself, but the others heard.

"Riley.." Farkle said.

"No Farkle. Look at us. We're a mess. Isadora moved. Zay is upset because his best friend isn't speaking to him. Lucas is a jerk who is hanging out with the wrong crowd. You and I aren't doing anything about our feelings for each other. My mom got a job offer in London and she is actually thinking about moving us there" Riley yelled.

"Everthing has fallen apart. Maya wanted us to stick together. But her being gone has made us drift away from each other" she added.

After that everyone was quiet. No one knew what to say, for it was all true.

Everything was a disaster and everyone knew it.