11.

Takes place same time as the last chapter (with the boys)

The boys were waiting for Riley to get Maya out of her room and to the bay window so they could go retreave the box. They were walking to Maya's house.

"How long do you think it's gonna take Riley to get Maya out of her room?" Zay asked.

"I don't know. It depends on what she says to get Maya out of her room" Farkle said.

After that no one said anything until Lucas spoke.

"Hey Farkle, when you and Maya were talking, what did you mean by 'it's not just about Lucas and Riley?" he questioned. Farkle looked down.

"Oh um.. it's not really my place to tell you" Farkle said.

"Does it have to do with what happened in Texas?" he asked.

"Part of it. Maya.." Farkle got cut off by his phone buzzing.

From Riles- Hey, I got her to come with me to the bay window. We're about to leave.

To Riles- Ok. Let me know when you guys get to your place.

From Riles- Kk.

After he was done texting Riley back, he put his phone back on his pocket.

"Maya what?" Lucas asked. Farkle sighed.

"She thinks that since you rode that bull, that you don't care about her feelings" he said.

"That's not true, I care about about her feelings"

"Then why did you ride that bull?"

"Yeah. I've always wanted to know the answer to that too. I'm mean you say you care 'a lot' about the blonde beauty's feelings, but you got on that bull. Why?" Zay questioned. Lucas sighed.

"I didn't wanna be a disappointment to my family anymore. I wanted my family to be proud. I didn't think that if I got on that bull that, it would ruin my friendship with Maya. But.. it did a-and i don't know how to make her talk to me again. I miss her teasing and calling me nicknames, I liked it"

"Why do you like her teasing you and calling you thoes nicknames?" Zay said while a smirk spread across his face.

"B-because I like her" Lucas said looking down.

"What about Riley?" Farkle asked. Lucas sighed.

"I always thought that it was fate that she fell into my lap on the subway, but I know that Maya pushed her and if Maya wouldn't have done that.. I don't think that I would have wanted to be with Riley. I mean Riley's sweet and all, but I really wouldn't have a real reason. Fate was my reason and now that I know it wasn't fate, I know i don't like her like that. I like her as a sister, that's why it was so awkward when we were a 'couple'. It just wasn't right" he said.

"What is it about Maya that makes you like her?" Farkle asked again.

"I like our little game we play. How it always puts a smile on my face. I like the nicknames she gives me because I know that I'm the only one she makes them for. I like how she leans her elbow on my desk everytime I'm there. I also know that I always want her to be happy and if her 'teasing me' puts a smile on her face then, so be it. As long as she happy, then that's all that matters"

"You way more than like her" Zay said.

"You love her" Zay added smirking.

"Yeah, I guess I do" Lucas said smiling. Then Farkle's phone buzzed.

From Riles- Were here. You can use the key to get into her house, it's under the door mat. Katy and Shawn are having a date night, they won't be home till later.

To Riles- Ok. Tell me when she leaving your place.

From Riles- Okie dokie.

Farkle chuckled and put his phone into his pocket.

"Let's go, time to move on with the plan" Farkle said walking ahead.

"He so in love" Zay said sighing.

"Yep, he so is" Lucas said.

They caught up to Farkle and a few seconds later they were at Maya's font door.

"Aren't Shawn and Katy home?" Zay questioned.

"No. Riley said there having a date night" Farkle said grabbing the key from under the mat.

He opened the door and they walked inside and then into Maya's room.

"Woah. It's a mess in here" Zay said.

"Yeah, even more than last time" Farkle said frowning.

He walked over to Maya's bed and looked under it.

"It's still under her bed?" Zay questioned.

"Yep, she probably didn't think that we would take it after she told me not to touch it" Farkle said.

"She gonna be furious when she finds out we took it" Zay said.

"Yeah well, sh-" he got cut off by Lucas yelling.

"Guys, come look at this!"

Farkle and Zay walked into Maya's bathroom where Lucas was.

"Wha-" Farkle started to say, but then he saw what Lucas was pointing at and his eyes when wide and Zay gasped.

"Oh my god. Please tell me this is not real" Zay said.

Farkle shook his head and a tear rolled down his face. Just then his phone buzzed.

From Riles- She heading home. Did you get the box?

To Riles- Yeah. We're on the way to your place now, so we can open it and see what's in it together.

From Riles- Okay.

He then put his phone away.

"Guys.. let's go. Maya's on her way home" Farkle said.

Zay and Farkle started walking out of Maya's room when they noticed Lucas wasn't following.

"Lucas come on, we have to go!" Farkle yelled to him.

Lucas walked out and they all headed over to Riley's house. On the way there it was quiet. They couldn't stop thinking about the bloody blade and the blood in the sink and on the floor. They also could stop thinking about the full pill bottle that was near the blade.

Was she going to use it? Was the question that was running through their heads.

[Note: This was my third update in one day, woah. Hope you liked it]