13.

Once Maya got home from Riley's, she flopped down on her bed. Her mom and Shawn still weren't home yet. She went over what Riley had told her.

'I don't like him like that anymore. I only like him as a brother'

Maya would have never thought that Riley was going to tell her that. Let alone that she was starting to like Farkle as more than a friend, but Maya saw that coming. It was only a matter of time before Riley admitted her feelings. Maya thought about how she liked Lucas and how that now Riley didn't like him like that anymore, nothing was really in the way of her telling him. Except for what happened in Texas. She knows she should be over it now, but she is still really upset about it. He could have died and no one seemed to care and her certainly didn't care about how she felt because he still went on that stupid bull.

Maya got out of he bed and went to her desk to draw. She drew how she was feeling at the moment.

When she was done, she got up to go get her box from under her bed so she could put her drawing in it, but it wasn't there

She could have swore she put it back under her bed. She ran around her room trying too look for it. By the time she was done, her room was a mess and she didn't find it.

She went into her bathroom. She paced back and forth for a few minutes and then she grabed her blade. She made a few cuts and then she put her blade on the counter. She stared at the full bottle of pills that were next to her sink. She doesn't know how long she was looking at them for, but she snapped back into reality when she heard her mother's voice.

"Maya? We're home, are you in your room?"

"Yeah mom, I'm getting ready for bed" Maya yelled back to her mom.

"Okay baby girl. Me and Shawn are really tired so, were gonna head to bed. Love you"

"Love you too"

Maya looked at herself in the mirror. She wondered about where her box could be. Then it hit her. Farkle.

'He must have took it when I went to Riley's.. did Riley know about this?' she whispered to herself.

Maya stripped down and hopped in the shower. She was used to the pain so, when the water touch her cuts it didn't really hurt. Once she was done washing her hair and body she got out and put on long sleeved shirt with her leggings and then she put her shoes on and then texted Farkle.

To Farkle- I know you have my box and I'm guessing your with the others too. Meet me at the park, NOW.