3.

It was now morning and everyone was in the kitchen, except for Maya.

"Where's Maya?" Lucas asked.

"She is in the room still. She said she wasn't hungry" Riley said. That made Lucas frown.

"She just trying to avoid me" Lucas said as he got up and put his plate in the sink.

Farkle knew that since Maya knows how she feels about Lucas now, she is gonna do her best to ignore him.

"We gotta leave soon. I'm gonna go help her pack" Farkle said leaving before anyone could reply.

Farkle walked to the room that Maya and Riley were staying in. He was about to knock, but he heard sobs coming from their room.

"Maya? Are you okay?" Farkle asked. The sobs quickly stoped.

"I'm fine Farkle" Maya's voice cracked.

"Can I come in?" Farkle asked.

"Um.. sure" she said.

Farkle walked in and seen Maya on the floor next to her suitcase. He walked over and sat next to her. It was quite for a minute or two before Farkle said something.

"Maya" Farkle said. Maya looked at him. He saw a tear go down her cheek. He wiped it away.

"This is so frustrating Farkle" Maya said.

"Maya.. tell him. This is eating you alive" Farkle said.

"No. I already told you why I won't tell him. I'm still mad about him getting on the bull and Riley likes him and he likes her, nothing I say is going to change that" Maya said wiping her face and trying to finish packing up her things.

Farkle sighed and helped Maya finish up her packing. Ten minutes later they had all her things folded and packed into her suitcase and bag.

"Thanks for helping me finish" Maya said.

"Anything for my lady" Farkle said. Maya chucked and Farkle smiled.

"Maya, Farkle! We have to get going!" Riley yelled from the living room.

Farkle grabbed Maya suitcase and Maya grabbed her bag. As Farkle walked out Maya stood in the door way and took a deep breath and caught up to Farkle. They got to the living room where there friends and Pappy Joe were waiting for them.

"Alright, let's get going" Pappy Joe said.

They walked out and went to the airport. They said their goodbyes to Pappy Joe and then got on their flight and about 3 hours later they were back in New York.

Farkle's parents came to get him and Lucas and Zay's parents came to get them as well.

Riley parents picked Riley and Maya up and they took Maya home.

Once Maya got home she unpacked her bag and her suitcase. She sat on her bed for a minute, the she pulled up he left sleeve and looked at the cuts on her arm a ran her finger over them. She knew it was wrong to do it, but to be honest she thought it felt good and it took her mind off of what was going on. She got up and took a shower. When she got out she stared at herself in the mirror and pointed out her flaws. She didn't want anyone to know, but a little while before they left for Texas someone left a note in her locker and it said;

Your just a fat, ugly, worthless, broken girl. No one likes you. Go kill yourself.

She ignored it at first, but then she started getting more notes like that in her locker every day, but she managed to keep it a secret from the others. After a few minutes she pulled out her blade and made more cuts. After she was done she rinsed her arm and went and got dressed and cried herself to sleep.