2.

"Maya?"

She looked up and saw Farkle.

"Are you okay? Your crying, whats wrong?" he asked.

She quickly wiped her tears away and gave him a fake smile.

"I'm fine Farkle" she said.

He shook his head and sat next to her.

"I know you Maya. Your not fine. Please tell me" he said.

She sighed and said "I don't know Farkle. I'm just.. confused"

"You love him" he said.

Farkle always seemed to know what was wrong with Maya. It seem as if Farkle was better at figuring out her feeling before she even knew about them.

"No Riley likes him and I would never feel that way about him" she said.

"Maya.. Riley LIKES him, you LOVE him. There is a difference between like and love. The way you reacted and now that I've seen you crying, you have to tell him how you feel Maya" he said.

"No. I can't. Riley likes him and he likes her. Riley would hate me and he would never feel the same way" she said.

"You don't know that for sure" he said.

"Yes, I do" she said.

"Maya.." He started, but got cut off.

"No. Farkle. I told him if he got on that bull, i would never speak to him again and I ment it. He didn't care about me not talking to him ever again so my feeling don't matter to him. They never will" she said as she stood up, she didn't realize that tears were running down her face again.

Farkle sighed and stood up to hug her. They stood like that for a few minutes, until Maya pulled away.

"Thank you Farkle" she said and gave him a small, but real smile.

Farkle noticed how it wasn't fake and he smiled too.

"Your welcome. How about we head back to our rooms? It's getting late out and we have to leave in the morning" he said.

She nodded. They both went back into there rooms. Farkle was worried about Maya. He knew she loved Lucas, but he wondered how Lucas felt about Maya. All he wanted was things to go back to normal. But he knew things were only gonna get harder for everyone. Especially Maya, because she is keeping all her feelings inside and it's only hurting her more. Maya on the other hand was already worse than he thought. When she went to the room she went into the bathroom that was connected to it. She pulled up her left sleeve and cut her wrist a couple of times. She winced at the pain, but it felt good. When she was done, she rinsed off her wrist, pulled down her sleeve and then went to go lay down and tried to get some sleep. 'Things are only gonna get worse from here' they both thought as they fell asleep.