"What's this? They're still blackmailing you?"  He holds my phone up to show me the new texts I had just received.

"Yeah I have been for weeks" I respond simply already focused on the words on my phone

Wow they are really pulling out the big guns now. Threatening to spill the beans to the entire world, even for me that's low.

"And you hadn't thought to tell me about it"

"They were harmless"

"They are threatening to expose everything"

"And considering only a few people know that secret Christian I think you need to worry more about how loyal your friends are to you because they must know that it's nit just me who will be affected if their shit gets printed"

"What about your friends or even your father?"

"What good would that do, my father wants this marriage and Beth and Stella have no reason to dislike us being together"

Christian runs his hands through his hair. "Well what are we going to do then?"

"Nothing" His head whips around to look at me.

"And let them expose us?"

"No, because I have leverage over them now" Christian looks at me quizzically. "The thing that put them ahead of us each time was that we didn't know who they were, now we do" I take the phone from Christians hands and find the recording.

"They were at the gala last night, I was in the bathroom and two women came in talking about it, I didn't want to play it to you because I know how protective you are about Quinn, but she was one of them, I'd know her voice anywhere and I'm pretty sure the other said her name, but the second I couldn't place"

Christian guest uses for me to play the recording.

Did you see her face? Got exactly what she deserved"

"We're just trying to get rid of her not punish her for anything"

"She took Christian from me, that bitch deserves everything she's going to get"

"Whatever Quinn but just because we are trying to get rid of her doesn't mean that Christian is ever going back to you"

As the recording plays Christian's looks confused but as if he has been hit on the head by a coconut, it dawns on him, he must know the second voice. Ignoring the rest of the recording he stands abruptly, grabs my hand to pull me up and heads back to the car, dragging me along with him.

"Let's go" His voice is gruff and laced with anger.

Well at least I get to take my blackmailers down now, I suppose.

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—

Hope you enjoyed. Please make my day and hit that star below

Maddie xx

Sasha's outfit-