xxxiii. | Be My Mistake

(Beau's Outfit)

(Beau's Outfit)

chapter thirty three; promposal
B E A U

"Good morning." I smiled as Amelia started to stir awake. "Good morning, handsome." I said tiredly. "My mom and Burt already left for work. Both Finn and Kurt should already be out of the bathroom." I informed her.

"Good to know. Maybe we can shower together?" Amelia replied as she slowly sat up against the headboard of my bed. "Are you hungry?" I asked. "A little." My girlfriend answered before she yawned loudly.

"Go get ready and I'll quickly make us something to eat." I smiled. "I can't ask you to do that." Amelia stated. "I have to eat too you know." I smiled before placing a kiss on her forehead and exiting my bedroom.

Last night, Amelia decided to spend the night over my house. Ever since we started going out, she has been coming over a lot. My parents finally got the chance to properly met her and both of them love her.

While there have been awkward moments like Finn inviting Quinn over while Amelia is here or the fact that I catch Quinn staring at me whenever Amelia and I are cuddling on the couch.

That doesn't mean I'm innocent either. Sometimes I catch myself staring at Quinn. Whether we're in the choir room, class or in my living room. To say that I'm completely over her would be a lie.

She really did a number on me.

>>>

"So, are you still going to prom? Especially since you are now dating Amelia?" Rachel asked me as she, Santana, Tina, and Mercedes was standing right next to my locker.

The entire glee club knows about Amelia and I are dating. Majority of the girls are happy for me. Especially Santana, Mercedes and surprisingly Rachel as well. They all met each other and they get along great.

Especially her and Santana. They hit it off immediately. They're always talking to each other nonstop during lunch. If it's not Santana she's talking to, she's talking to Mercedes and Tina.

"Of course." I answered as I grabbed my textbooks for the classes that are after glee club. "You're going to ask Amelia to prom right?" Santana asked. "That's the plan." I laughed as I shut my locker.

"What's with all these questions?" I asked confusedly as the three of us headed to glee club. "We were just wondering if you needed any help with your promposal. That's all." Tina smiled.

"Now that I think about it, I could use all of your help." I replied. "What do you need our help with?" Mercedes asked curiously. "Tomorrow at noon, bring her to the auditorium." I told them. "What are you doing?" Rachel questioned.